Anti Jock-locked

I stood there in shock feeling my briefs shoot high up my ass, I look over my shoulder to see Caleb standing there, obviously very sweaty from gym class holding me up by my little briefs. He says "looking for something little wedgie fag, or do you just like going through the jocks dirty laundry for fun?". Please Caleb just let me go, you've already had your fun with me today! "Nah fag, the class is almost finished with gym and they're gonna need someone to lick the sweat from there sack and pits and after school we got a big football game, can't have you running off anytime soon when the team is gonna wanna blow off some steam and yank some nerds undies" he says with a evil grin. Before I say anything else he picks up one of the jockstraps from the laundry bin "open up fag" he says. I hold my mouth tightly shut but he just laughs. "Fine have it your way" he says while yanking my underwear further up my ass. While he does that I let out a gasp and squeal which give him the perfect opportunity to shove the filthy sweat soaked jock far down my mouth. Once he's pushed it far enough in he grabs one of the jerseys from the bin and uses it to tie around my head securing the gag. It tasted so bad, it felt worse not knowing which muscular jocks sweat I was sucking from this soiled loincloth. Caleb wanted to give me the full fantasy today apparently, because next thing I know he's stripping me completely down even the tighty whities. He takes a stained wrestling singlet from the bin and forces it on me and then puts my tighty whities back on over top of it. He then succeeds in pushing me to my knees. I'm now gagged, wearing a stinking singlet and I'm face to face with this muscle gods sweaty bulge. I could see the imprint of his big dick through his little gym shorts he was wearing. I made a mistake of taking a gulp when I saw it and I swallowed all the sweat and piss from the jock in my mouth. "Bet you can smell it from there huh? It's big isnt it?" He says. I'll I can do is nod as he's staring down at me with a fire in his sparkling eyes. Without warning he pushes my face hard into his now erect bulge. "Sniff it fag, yeahh take big whiffs". I had no choice but to inhale all his alpha musk, it was so strong and so erotic at the same time. I could tell he was getting some sick pleasure from this as well because I felt more blood rushing into his fully erect cock.
All of the sudden he pushes my head back and puts me flat on my stomach, "here's what we're gonna do fag" he says while tying my hands and putting my legs in my briefs putting me into a successful jock lock wedgie over top of the ripe singlet he put on me. "You're gonna wait in here until class is done, once we're finish with you, we're gonna store you away again until after the big game tonight, sound good?" All I can muster out is MPHHHMPH MPHHHH
"Yeah I thought you'd like that" he says while lifting me up and throws me into the dirty laundry hamper still wedgied, tied, and gagged. I land face first into some stinking pads and jockstraps and I gag. " See you soon fag" he says while shutting the laundry lid and locking it.