Gym class troubles

It wasn't long before class ended and the ringing of the school bell sent shivers down my spine. I knew it wouldn't take long before everyone was leaving class and making a pit stop in the bathroom before there next class. I wanted to wiggle and rip these undies so I could get down and hopefully spare some of my dignity but every move I made made the wedgie in my ass hurt so much worse. A few more minutes pass and the bathroom now was piling in with guys. None of them helped me down. Instead I was watching them take pictures of my pathetic state, and laughing at me. Some of them went as far to spit on me and punch my balls which obviously just added to my misery. It wasn't until Jake came back in that panic really set in. "How's that sock taste fag? You enjoying your view from up there" he said. "MPHFFFF MMPHH" is all I could muster out through my sweaty sock gag. "Tell you what, I'll help you down, but I wanna play a game. I got a pair of shorts you can wear for the rest of the day but you have to find them in the locker room" Jake said. I didn't understand why I needed a pair of shorts. I know my pants are in the garbage but they will still be fine to wear for the rest of the day. But then I realized why he offered it when I watched him walk over to the garbage can. He then proceeds to pull his dick out and starts pissing in the garbage all over my pants. I was mortified in that moment. He then finishes and walks back over to me. "Sorry nerd there's only one way to do this". He grabs my legs and yanks as hard as he can ripping my underwear right off of me. I lay there practically naked still tied up on the dirty floor. He bends down and takes the tape off my face and the sock out of my mouth. "Well I'm sure you can chew through the rest of the tape and still make it to gym class on time" he says. With that he leaves the bathroom. He was right though, I was able to chew through the tape on my wrists and then undo the binds on my ankles. Luckily I had another pair of briefs in my backpack. I put them on rather quickly. I couldn't walk to gym class in just my underwear, so I walked to the garbage can and gagged when I saw my now piss soaked pants sitting on top. I had no other choice, I slowly put them on. The feeling was so disgusting. Not only did they have garbage still on them, but they were soaked and reeked of another man's piss. Once they were on I mustered the courage to leave the bathroom. I ran down the hall to the locker room as fast as I could. Luckily class had just started so the locker room was empty so no one saw me in my piss soaked pants. I got to the locker room and immediately started looking for those shorts Jake hid. I looked in any empty locker I could and even the garbage can and couldn't find them. I then looked over at the dirty laundry bin. It was an old school type hamper with a lid and it was mostly used for the schools football, lacrosse, wrestling, and basketball team. Most people didn't even walk close to it because the smell coming from it was always nauseating. I powered through and walked up to it and there was a note on top of the lid. It read "hey fag, those shorts are buried in here good, so you're gonna have to really dig through it" I tossed the note and opened the lid. There was a mountain of stained and dirty jockstraps, socks, jerseys, knee pads, elbow pads and even a couple of wrestling singlets. The smell was awful. It smelled of unwashed balls, feet, B.O., and piss. I started digging and noticed most of the stuff in here was still wet with sweat. I kept digging through until I finally found the shorts. They were just regular grey shorts but I could tell Jake had used these many times without wash. They smelled terrible and had faint stains on them. At that point I didn't even care, I just had to get these pants off. I stripped down to my briefs and tossed my pants in the bin. "Oh shit" I said to myself. My briefs were decently wet from the piss in my pants and all I have is grey shorts to wear. God I hope the piss doesn't seep through onto the shorts! I put them on and opened the lid again to the hamper to try and bury those pants as best I could. I was so busy trying to bury the pants I didn't hear the door to the locker room open. Next thing I know is the feeling I know all to well. A hand shooting down my pants grabbing ahold of my briefs. My only thought was " who is this?" and "God what's gonna happen next?!".

Authors note: please leave a comment on what you'd like to see happen next! Don't forget to vote as well!