💌𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.2💌

Uhh... I'm currently writing this at 11:52 p.m. and I still have school tomorrow- I just suddenly have the motivation to write something this late at night sooo here's part 2. </3

Again, the love letters are made by ai, more so ChatGPT cause, I'm BAD at making love letters, but I can make amazing blackmail letters C:

"Italics font means you're talking in a different language."

"Bold font means you're talking in your head/thoughts."

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⚖️|𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨|

It's bright outside, the scorching heat of the sun making you sweat like a sinner in a holy church. You, being part of the Spanish aristocracy, to be exact, you are a Marchioness. You sat on a couch in your expensive gazebo while one of your maids fan you.

You were bored out of your mind as you were only staying in the Philippines because your father didn't want you to be involved in a rebellion happening back in Spain. It's already been months since you were staying here, and there was no one to talk to. Besides your servants.

Since you are a woman who is part of the Spanish aristocracy, if a man marries you, he would have a lot of power and influence, but marrying somebody who is not Spanish is a taboo, though the only exception is that if the man is rich then that can be bypassed. And with that is the reason why sometime in the day or more likely at night, some random guy would try to "harana" you, to which you reject every time.

You're a pure soul and kind, yet there was one man you hated the most besides the guys who would try to take a chance with you. His name was... Emilio? Who cares. He's a prick, and that's just the shortest explanation you can offer since you didn't want to disrespect him that much.

Though there were times, you and him would actually bond over something, mostly about politics, cultures, general knowledge, or sometimes both of you would host small parties just because. So, through the course of time, you and him labeled yourselves as frienemies, actually scratch that, You were the one who gave that label. He, on the other hand, has a different label in mind.

You would notice his behavior change every time he's with you. He was much more comfortable around you and would subtly touch you, not in that way, just trying to hold your hand or just feel his arm brush against yours, and his way of speaking changed as well. Instead of his neutral tone and his nonchalant type of speaking, he seems a little too comfortable.

During this faithful day, one of your maids came walking towards your gazebo and in her hands what seemed to look like a letter.

"My lady, permission to speak?"
Says Shiela, your most trusted maid.

"Speak"
You replied nonchalantly and bored.