🍻𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠🍻

How many shots can they drink before passing out. (This also implies to you, reader)

Imagine-Oneshot

♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♥︎

✒️|Dr. Jose Rizal|
I think he can down 4-6 shots, depending on what booze y'all were drinking, but if y'all going for shot puno (full glass), he can only down 1 then he'd be a drunken mess.

You and Rizal were invited by Gen. Luna for a drink because of a victory the filipinos won. He was hesitant at first because of the risks, especially for you. You're a woman in a bar full of men that you don't know. He worries for your safety the most. However, you managed to change his mind, and now you both are on the way there.

5 minutes had passed. You and Rizal have arrived at the place both of you we're invited, the strong smell of booze hits your nose and the loud singing and chanting was heard inside, you were pretty excited to drink since you weren't allowed to drink. Rizal, on the other hand, was nervous but excited as well.

Both of you entered and were greeted by Luna and his men, inviting you both to drink. The bartender fixed you, and Rizal up some booze was ready to be drunk.

Since it's your first time drinking, you've gotten drunk after 3½ shots of booze, Rizal is still sober after 4 shots, but he's starting to feel a bit dizzy and he was starting to slurring his words from time to time, long story short. You had to be carried home by Rizal since you passed out drunk. Both of you we're lucky that Rizal was still a bit sober and managed to get y'all home.

⚔️|Andres Bonifacio|
7 shots would make him pass out drunk on the table.

Andres was with his men about to plan on going drinking, and maybe find their nobya. Andres invited you to come and drink with them. You accepted cause one of Andres's men challenged you to a drinking competition. You don't back down on challenges, so here we are.

You were going shot for shot, men at your back chanting 'shot!shot!shot!' To let you and your competitor feel the adrenaline, Andres, on the other hand, was watching from the crowd looking out for you. He was at his 5th glass and was starting to feel nauseous. You were at your 8th glass and are still somehow sober. The man next to you was only at his 7th drink, and it looked like he was about to pass out.

At the 10th glass you won since your competitor passed out on his 8½ glass, Andres was leaning on a wall with a smirk. He was flat-out drunk, and you, however, is still sober, but you feel like you're about to throw up from the amount of booze you drank.

To make long stories short, none of y'all got home because all of y'all passed out and slept at the bar.

⚖️|Emilio Aguinaldo|
9½ shots, he has a high tolerance for alcohol. This was during the day you both met.

The party was at its peak, and your mother was missing. She's probably making out with someone in the back of the stairs. You couldn't find her because Emilio had his arm around your waist, preventing you from leaving his side.

He had wine on his hands and invited you to drink. You didn't want to, but you wanted to experience being drunk, so you agreed.

5 glasses of wine later, you were a mess, and Emilio was just smirking at you cause you started to 'flirt' with him. He finds it amusing, but his reaction to you touching him makes his mind race with thoughts.

🌙|Gen. Antonio Luna|
9 shots, and he'll be on the ground.

It was a private drinking session. You and him wanted to catch up on each other after years of separation. There were at least 7 bottles of booze on the table, waiting to be consumed.

10 shots later, Luna was drunk and started to whisper... things to you.

Let's just say things got a little heated.

📍|Col. Francisco Roman|
He's has a low tolerance to booze. He'd be a crying sack on the table after 3-4 shots.

You invited Roman to your home for a little chit-chat since you and him hadn't met for years. The sun was on the horizon, ready to rest for the day, but your father invited both of you for a drink because your dad wanted to also catch up to his life.

Not even like a minute later, Roman was tearing up and ranting about a dog he wanted to rescue but couldn't because he's too busy with the military, you're at your 6th glass and still sober but for your dad, he was like Roman at the moment, crying about a dog.

🪖|Cap. Eduardo Rusca|
6 shots only, too much he'd throw up.

After a successful battle, some of the men invited you for a drink. At first, you refused, but when you heard Rusca was also there, you agreed, only if you saw him drunk and crying would satisfy you.

You arrived at their table, and Rusca was already drunk after 4 drinks, this made you snicker from his current state. You sat next to him and started up a conversation. You have a very high alcohol tolerance, so you had like 13 drinks while the others already passed out on the floor, luckly you're still sober, so you dragged them all the way back to their tents to rest for the night.

💋❤️|Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar & Col. Julian Del Pilar|

He has a very high alcohol tolerance. He can down 10 shots of booze and still be sober, but of course, it depends on what alcohol is available. He can't handle vodka very well. After 2 drinks, he's out.

For Julian, he also has a high tolerance to alcohol. He can down 12 shots and still be a little sober.

His brother invited him and you over for a chat and booze. Both of you agreed and got to the bar where the letter says.

As you both walk in the store, the strong scent of booze hits your nose. It smells like home to you. Goyo, however, he thinks the smell is really nauseating. You found his brother sitting on the corner of the bar, waiting for you both.

All of y'all sat down and started to chat. The waiter served you all a shot of booze. However, you wanted something much stronger than this, so you waved at the waiter and ordered a bottle of vodka, Goyo, and Julian was shocked at your request but wanted to see what happens if you drank the whole bottle.

Many shots later, Goyo and his brother were drunk. You were at your 7th bottle of vodka and are still sober. You carried the brother's home.

💼|Col. Vicente Enriquez|
Y'all don't drink. He thinks that coffee or tea would be better than booze and alcohol BUT! he can drink at least to 5 shots and for you. You can down 8.