CHAPTER 7

Yn woke up in an unfamiliar room . She slowly got up and sat in bed . She looked at the room, it was dark. Not dark lights were on but the room's interior was black . Everything was black .

It was thrice of her old bedroom. It was quite big room . She looked at the photo behind her and found jungkook's photo with her. Photo that was clicked on the wedding day . Yn was standing beside jungkook and he was sitting on the throne type chair .

Door open showing jungkook. As he came in ,the air thickened and yn felt his dark aura for the second time . He sits near her in bed .

But yn turned her face to the other side not wanting to see him nor talk . He  understood that, he pulled her in his lap but still her head was turned to other side .

" Butterfly look at me " jungkook said in his real deep voice making her feel goosebumps but still she kept her face straight. Jungkook placed a kiss on her cheek. 

( From now if I say he said then he is talking in his real deep voice)

He made her legs each side of his waist but yn was not at all in the mood to talk to him. He grabbed her hand and started to kiss it everywhere.... He kissed her shoulder and gently bite making her moan that she was controlling from 5 minutes. He smirked seeing his effect on her .

He was about to kiss her neck but she placed her hand on his chest stopping him. She hugged him tightly and placed her head on his veiny neck.

His hand reached her back and unhooked her bra making her gasp. She instantly look at him . He removed her strapless bra , took it out  and throwed it out of bed .

She was wearing a t shirt showing her nipples clearly in shirt but not visible. Jungkook placed a kiss on her clothed nipples but yn was confused . Jungkook pulled her closer leaving no gap between them, yn rested her small hand on his chest .

He made her lay in same position. Her legs were wrapped around his muscular body but she was laying. He opened the buttons of his black shirt and removed it showing his muscular body and tattooed arms . He threw it out of bed and removed her t shirt.

A tear escaped from her eyes,  jungkook loves to suck her breast . He is going to do that . She is hurted by fact he hide his identity from her .

She is half naked in front of him  laying on bed . He caressed her nipples with his cold thumb making her moan. He pinched them together making whine in pain , she unwrapped her legs but still he was standing between her legs.

He Licked her left nipple making her feel chills. He stuff her blossom into his mouth . Sucking gently because of yn's sensitivity . His tattooed veiny arms caressed her waist . One on the nape and the other one caressing the waist .

He loathes world from bottom of his stone heart , he hates everyone because of his parents. They made him merciless and ruthless by harshly
Training in his childhood.

The age everyone held toys he got to hold guns . He did his first kill when he was 14 years old . Yn was meant to his ; no one can separate her from him.
He casually killed his 6 guards because they tried. Note tried . Leave him and join other clan . Once who joined him they can't turn back but all guards are loyal to him .

Yn don't know which psycho type person loves her, he is not psycho but his hate for the world and love for his butterfly will make him psycho.

" Kook~~ahh" yn moaned making him hard but he has to control himself.
He clenched her nipple between his teeth making her back arch . He held her back with his one veiny arm and kissed between her blossoms . She felt something weird between her legs.

" Umm~~ kook~~~ I-I don't-t fee-el  good-d " yn said while moaning  making him stop his actions . He grabbed her bra and t shirt. He holds her up and she sits in his lap .

She hugged him, he made her wear her clothes. She got tired in this only what will happen in sex .

He lays down and yn sits on his muscular tummy. He kissed her and changed their positions now she was under him and he was on above. .......
He pulled out while yn was panting heavily because kiss lasted 10 minutes.

He lays and yn hugged him from the side . Both of them slept .

NEXT MORNING

Yn woke up after having a heavy sleep of 12 hours, she woke up in the same room. She looked at her phone and gasp . It's 11am , she slept soo much. In student life she NEVER slept soo much .

She got up , she saw a pair of favourite fluffy slippers. She happily wore them . She also saw a fluffy home coat of jungkook that she loves and wears it .

She opened the door and what she saw made her gasp heavily. .........

Such a huge and beautiful mansion but guards are standing at every inch, very nicely protected. As she comes out of room, every guard present on that 3rd floor bowed to her . She don't know what to do .

She noticed something on face of guards that on hairline something is written but she can't read it because it's small written but on hands also something is written and she can read it .

Venom clan . It's written but who is venom .

She saw stairs and goes down stairs at last floor. She saw jungkook doing something on laptop while sitting on hall couch , he was sipping his wine.
As he saw her he closed his laptop and puts the wine glass on glass table in which glass was carved.

" Come my angry butterfly" jungkook said and pulled her in his lap but yn gasp because he pulled her in his lap in front of so many guards . All this is new to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.