49 Anirudh - villain, Bondita - heroine, Prashant - hero 😱 😜.

Start from the beginning

Grishma couldn't take the cold shoulder of  Sangeeta and her livid nature. She left from there with teary eyes  and feeling insulted. Giri ran after her to console her .

The way Grishma passed accusing look at her made Bondita to feel guilty now  for raising hand on her when boy's mother   herself admitted how fluctuating mind her son has.

At one side she aspires to study law, it  means she had to know the complete truth and analyse it and then had to decide who is correct and who is wrong .  Even accused person will also have his or her version right ?

That's what na her father and bava always  used to tell her and follow the rule  . But what she did now  ? She had  emotionally fallen  with Prashant attempt to give up life for a girl  and  without knowing that girl's version  only she had raised hand on her and gave lecture.

She sighed in mind..she should Have kept her feelings in control.  ..

Throughout this prashanth is looking at Bondita with an admire and respect . Her slap and lecture to Grishma for him and her kindness to his mother touched his  heart deeply. He  could feel the movie song playing in his ears with musicians playing violin,  harmonium and other instruments around him : ఒక దేవత వెలిసింది నా కోసం.. (meaning: one goddess had emerged for me...)

When grishma and giri left Sangeetha  came and thanked Anirudh and Bondita emotionally by holding their hands with tears in eyes . She told that she can't live if anything happens to her son

She specially thanked Bondita and highly impressed in her mind and  with her maturity ..

Anirudh replied to Sangeeta: You please relax Amma. Everything will be fine .In 2 days I will come to gather some more details of your  case.

He went and scolded Prashant that seems like you are really mischeivous and don't even have minimum common sense and responsibility at all ..is this the way to prove your love ?  Did you even think of your mother once ? See how much she is scared ?

Anirudh made him to go and apologise his mother and promise her that he won't do these kind of acts again

Prashant , at one side his eyes are on Bondita and other side he went and apologized his mother. Bondita also recommended her to forgive her son that sometimes we do crazy acts without thinking deeply. She told by giving side glance to Anirudh as indirectly mocking him..  Anirudh  felt offended and felt that she is taunting him that he also does things crazily but lecturing others about how to behave

When Bondita defended him again Prashant ears and melodrama mindset started playing another song with same musicians playing instruments around him : పరువాలు కనివిని ఎరుగని చెరగని తరగని
కవితలు పలికే మూగ కళ్ళలో
జలతారు తొలకరి గడసరి వలపుల తలపులు
తలుపులు తెరిచే ప్రేమ వీధిలో

(Meaning: teenage or youngage mellowness doens't seen or heard such kind of poetry in those silent eyes...)

(Author's explanation: it's a beautiful song friends. Those who don't know language also will definitely love the  music.  just have a look at the song once

This song is very important unless Prashant is there in between Anirudh and Bondita. This song will be played again and again whenever Prashant pass admiring looks at Bondita and also make anirudh become  restless and highly impatient about Bondita)