Brownie Time

I was sitting on Leena's bed. It was after school. We'd been going for two weeks days now. " My calc teacher is a pain in the ass," I said while falling back on her bed. " Jesus no wonder you were doing homework before school started." She said as she looked at my homework. " You're a junior saying that oh yeah, I'm cooked," I said laughing.

" I'm bored" Leena suggested while throwing her pencil on the ground. I nodded in agreement. " Do you have cake mix?" I asked, Leena shook her head no. " Well, I need driving practice, let's go to the store," I said as I pulled her up.

Leena was downstairs before me, " Leena!" I yelled after her. She giggled as she came to a stop at the door. " Mom?" she yelled, her mom walked out of their kitchen, and her hair was up in a messy bun. " Can, Ana and I go to the store for brownie mix?" she asked, she looked at her watch. " Um, yeah, you can but can you make them at her house, your father and I are still unpacking in there," she said with an annoyed look. " Yeah we can make them at her house," Leena said as she put on her jacket. I followed down the rest of the stairs, I slipped on my Tasman Uggs and followed Leena to her car.

" Sorry can we make the brownies at your house?" she asked as I pulled up to the supermarket. " Um yeah, my mom's working at the hospital though" Leena's face lit up, " So we'd be home alone?" she asked. I nodded yes. " We should have a party!" she said while I came to a stop. I looked at her, " Yeah a party sounds like a great idea, let's have a secret party with your parents next door!" I said sarcastically.

Leena realized how dumb that idea was right when we walked into the store. " Oh, that wouldn't be too good of an idea, I guess. " She said to herself. I laughed, " Ya think?" she joined my laughter.

" Well any who," Leena said while picking up a frosting." My birthday, October 20th, is in like, 3 weeks," she said with a grin. " I'm turning 17 so it's not that big," she said while dropping things in the basket. " I mean it's your last birthday as a minor so there's that," I said, she giggled at my joke.

" You should go skiing" I suggested. " Oh, that sounds so good right now going out on the slopes, but who would I invite? Aside from you, my best friends Kayla, and Stella?" she asked. We checked out at this point.

" Um, you could invite Momona?" I suggested. I nodded my head. " Okay, you, Kayla, Stella, and Momona, okay is that enough?" she asked. " I think so, 4 girls yeah," I said. I parked in my driveway. " You know we just committed a crime?" Leena said. My heart dropped. " Oh shit, well," I said while getting out. Leena laughed while I unlocked the door. " Wait take a picture of me really quick" I handed her my phone. 

@adri_torres

liked by walker.scobell and 30903 others

browniess with Leen!!!😁😁 @leenscobell

walker.scobell where's my invite?

adri_torres @walker.scobell lost in the mail sorry!

user walker and adri???? 

adri_torres @user just friends!

 madi_carri3 ugg missed you 😭                               liked by creator

kati3_dav you better bring me some at lunch! 🫣    liked by creator

user a duo we didn't know we needed! 😁             liked by creator