Dinner.....

I went upstairs to " get ready", whatever that is. I kept my light blue top on but changed into gray biker shorts. I sat on my bed, when I got a reminder to post on Instagram.

@adri_torres

liked by walker.scobell and 1002 others

recent

xochilt_gomez gorg 😍😍😍 liked by creator

adri_torres stoppp 🤭🤭🤭

user i want to be you when i grow up 🧍‍♀️liked by creator

connor_noon using my advice, good photo dump 👍liked by creator

user walker liking this post????

bradynoon stop trying to steal my gf bro

adri_torres @bradynoon never.

I pulled my headphones off, right in time. " Adri! Jacob! Come on!" my mom yelled. I got up slowly and looked out my window, the Scobell's were walking out of their house. I sighed and shut my curtain. I checked my hair and make-up before walking downstairs. Jacob was down there watching surprisingly not Percy Jackson.

My mom let them in right when I sat down on the couch. Jacob elbowed me to get up and greet the Scobell's. " Hi, these are my kids, Jacob and Adriana, but you can call her Adri or Ana" I smiled at all of them.

They introduced themselves, there was Mr. Scobell or Mr. William, Mrs. Heather, Leena the girl I saw earlier, Tanner the kid who opened my package, and Walker. I gave Walker a quick grin and he smiled back.

We walked over to the dining room, I sat next to my brother and Leena, I was across from Mrs. Heather, and my mom, Walker was on the other side of my brother.

I turned to Leena, " So, hi" I said awkwardly, she laughed with pasta in her mouth. I smiled, " Hi I'm Leena," she said, " Hi I'm Adri," I said back. We talked about school, our siblings, girl things. We even exchanged numbers.

" It's so refreshing to meet a girl that's not obsessed with my brother," she said, we were in my room, after dinner. " To be honest I would not even know who is if it wasn't for my brother and Leah" we both laugh. " You know Leah?" she asked, I nodded yes. " We've been friends for 3 years now," I thought, she nodded as she did.

" Hey, it's time to go" I looked to see Mrs. Heather frowning, I sighed and turned to Leena, she was frowning as well. " You'll see each other at school, don't worry Ana!" she said trying to uplift me. " Ok, bye Leena," I said as I hugged her. " Bye," Leena waved to me as she walked down the stairs.

walkers POV:

" They were nice," my mom said as she walked into our, we just got back from our neighbor's house. I walked into the living room; it had boxes upon boxes in it. My dad sat right next to me, " Ana, is a cute girl" he elbowed me, I blushed thinking back to her. " Shut up Dad," I said smiling while getting up, she was a cute girl, not my type per say but she was beautiful. " What, your old man is just looking out for you Walk," he said laughing at his dad laugh.

" I love Adri, she doesn't even know who Walker is!" Leena said happily. " Really?" I said shocked, " Yeah Adri said she doesn't really watch TV, her brother backed her up by the stairs" Leena said. Wow, a Percy Jackson fan, who's my age and isn't obsessed with me, or maybe she is?

" Is it Adri or Ana, I'm confused" Tanner said looking up from his phone and snapping me out of my delusions. " If you listened then you would know she goes by both, " my mom said sternly.

Leena and I laughed, " Upstairs all of you, the first day of a new school tomorrow," my mom said as she motioned for us to go. We all walked upstairs begrudgingly.