Ch_11 Dream Boy

(Sooha's POV)

"Good morning." A pleasant voice wakes me up this morning instead of my annoying alarm. I open my eyes and have to blink several times before adjusting to the light.

Once I do, I let out a gasp. LEE HEESEUNG is smiling before my blessed eyes, right beside me on my bed. He stares at me while resting his head on his hand. I gape, unable to believe what is happening.

"Did you sleep well?" He says smiling softly at me, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Are you real!" I blurt out in my raspy morning voice without thinking. I blush afterwards. Oh god! What am I saying! He chuckles, the sound so pleasant to the ear.

"What do you think?"

He smiles again, showing his pearly white teeth, and something flips inside my stomach. I look at him, unblinking, trying to convince myself that he's a real person and not my imagination.

The soft rays kisses his honey skin, giving it a golden glow. His dirty blond hair is ruffled up slightly and the morning breeze caress the few loose strands gently. The first few buttons of his shirt are undone, revealing his fine collar bones. God! He's so alluring!

Those almond shaped hazel eyes and the slender nose with the perfectly carved jawline and the most charming smile. Damn! God did put a hell lots of effort in making this man. He's so goddamn perfect.

I don't even realise I have been drooling over him like a crazy fangirl until I heard him chuckling. I quickly look down, my cheeks burning. Damn it! Why do I always embarrass myself in front of him!

"It's okay." He says softly and smile at me. Oh boy! That smile! Just kill me already!

I shift closer to him and snuggle in his warm chest. I don't care if it is appropriate or not, I don't care about anything anymore. I just want to stay like this, forever and ever. I feel his arm drap across me and I smile, my heart filling with so much happiness.

"I love you so much Heeseung-ah."

I jolt awake when a jug of cold water is splased on my face. I gasp loudly and quickly sit before frantically searching around for the boy that was with me seconds ago. It takes me a few moment to realise that everything was just a dream. I groan loudly while throwing my pillow in frustration.

"I knew it's too good to be true!"

I roughly run my hand through my hair while frowning. But my face light up the next moment I remember that people appear in your dreams because they think about you.

"Oh my god! I dreamt of him! Does that mean he also thinks about me!" I smile like an idiot while holding on the pillow that I previously threw.

"No. It means you're a delusional ugly pig."

A deep voice comes from behind and I quickly snap my head towards it, coming to face to face with an annoyed Felix with an empty jug on his side.