Ch_6. Infuriating

(Sooha's POV)

"Bye Soo!" Eunha waves at me. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye!" I smile and wave back at her before starting to walk towards the direction of home. It takes almost an hour on foot but I love it.

Green fields spread upto the foot of the hills on my left and a crystal clear stream runs on my right. I love walking to school in the cool morning and I enjoy the walk back to home in evening sunshine even more.

I smile from ear to ear while happily skipping towards home. I stop abruptly when a car screeches to a halt in front of me. I look at it while blinking confusely until the window to the passenger's seat rolls down. I also roll my eyes.

Of course it's Lee Annoying Felix. I'm deciding to ignore him and just walk past when he motion me to come closer. I narrow my eyes at him. But being a curious fellow, I step closer.

"What?" I ask while frowning impatiently, my mood already turning sour the moment I set eyes on him. He scans me from head to toe and smirks. I frown deeper. What's he doing?

"Just wanted to say that you look like a pig. Bye."

He casually comments and drive away, just like that. I gape my mouth, in disbelief at his damn audacity, before it quickly morph into anger.

"Lee fucking Felix!" I curse out loudly. "I hope you rot in hell!"

He was not always like this. Once upon a time, I thought he was the nicest boy ever alive and we were even best friends. It is hard to believe it now but he was really the sweetest and the goofiest boy I had ever seen with the most adorable sunshine smile.

I hate to admit it but yeah I used to have a tiny crush on him back then and there was a time where I used to picture our future together. I scoff. Hah! I can't believe younger me has such a lousy taste!

But everything changed when we reached middle school. He ignored me and we became distant. Then he began picking on me and annoying me constantly for no reasons.

I started hating him to the point where I wished that he would be disappeared. And he did just that. Exactly after one year, he left, his whole family moved to Australia.

And I was so glad.

"Now he decided to come back after five years and make my life a living hell!" I grumble under my breath.

"Yah! I hate him! I fucking hate him so much!" I kick a stone and it fall into the stream with a plop.