Ch_7. To the Lee's

(Sooha's POV)

I spend the whole afternoon doing mine and that moron's assignments that I hardly get anytime to visit grandpa in the farm, which is my favourite.

So as a little payback I make sure my handwriting is as undreadable as possible while doing his assignment. I smirk evilly. I can always say that I was in a hurry to get it done in time if he ever ask.

I eventually put my pen down when I'm done and stretch my hands before skipping downstairs. I see the table nearly laid and grandpa already at his seat when I enter the kitchen.

"Finally! I'm famished!" I sing happily and skip to my seat making grandpa to chuckle.

"Wait!" Grandma says as she brings a big jar and put it inside a cloth bag.

"First bring this to the Lee's." She says while handing me the bag.

"Hm? What's this?" I ask as I lift it and shake near my ear.

"Sooha be careful!" She grabs the bag before I accidentally break the jar. "That's the strawberry jam I specially prepared for them."

"Hmph! You didn't make it when I ask you to." I pout.

"Don't be childish!" She scolds. "Now go give it to them quickly before the food get cold."

"Can't I go tomorrow!" I whine. "I don't want to facetime with any ghost."

"Where's the ghost when you sneak out to go stargazing at midnight?" She snaps.

"That's a different case!" I groan and turn to grandpa for help. "Grandpa! Say something!"

"Come on, come on I'll go with you. Your grandma can be scary when mad." He chuckles and get up to grab his torch and jacket before heading to the front door. I pout and reluctantly get up before grabbing the bag and following him.

After ten minutes we reach the Lee's. I ring the door bell and it takes a few seconds before the door open, revealing Mrs. Lee. She has aged but still look preety as ever.

"Hi Aunty!" I smile at her.

"Oh! Sooha! Uncle Kang!" She beams and welcome us. "Come in, come in."

We enter and sit down on the couch and Mrs. Lee sits beside me and take my hand while smiling widely at me.

"Oh my! How you have grown! I almost didn't recognise you!" She exclaims and I smile while grandpa chuckles.

"She's grown but still afraid of dark and ask me to tag along." He says making Mrs. Lee chuckle. I blush and pout at grandpa, embarrassed.

"You're still so cute!" Mrs. Lee pinches my cheeks and I blush harder.

"Aunty, grandma sends strawberry jam." I say while handing the bag to her.

"Oh! That's so sweet of Aunty Kang!" She smiles warmly. "Felix really loves her strawberry jam."

I force a fake smile, resisting the urge to scoff at the mention of his name. Don't get me wrong, I really like Mrs. Lee. It's just that I really hate her son.