06

After lunch time, the members were called by their instructor and their manager towards the dance practice room. It was another change of schedule. From the practice room to the dorms, you can feel the members groaning and complaining about this. Who won't? 

I mean, they already expected a break then they're called again? Foul.

"Great, you guys are here." Their manager stood up after seeing the members.

Soobin judged his manager and looked at him up and down, "Really wish we aren't. As if we had a choice." He said, sarcastically.

Their manager laughed and then came forward to give Soobin a hug. "Stop sulking and I'll give you something to be happy about."

Soobin nodded as his mood changed, helping out to give the members a chair to sit at, but Beomgyu decided to lay down on the dance floor.

"Okay, I really would like to tell you guys that I do appreciate the fact that you guys have been working so hard to debut. I really see a lot of potential in this group. You all are so passionate and your teamwork is impressive. Because of that, I decided and finalized something." Their manager stated. 

"Is it our debut date? Another changes?" Yeonjun asked.

Their manager shaked their head in disagreement. "The date I gave you is the final date, if there's no bad things that will cause the delay."

"So, what is it?" Kai asked.

"It's a reward." He responded, making the members dramatically gasp. "For all of you."

"No way, we're finally receiving something we deserve?" Soobin said which made their manager laugh.

"Yes, Soobin. Of course, you deserve this. And I told you, I will give you something to be happy about."

"So, what is it?" Kai asked once again.

"I'm giving all of you a week off, and that means you may go anywhere you want BUT my best offer is I'm giving you freedom to write lyrics and songs that we can and will publish in the next few years or if you want, earlier in your debut." Their manager spoke as they stared and listened to the manager's words in awe, fantasizing what will happen. "Actually, I've already planned to allow you guys to create your own, but for now, let's focus on our concept, but I assure you, I will publish your songs."

"Wait, really?- or this is one of your pranks again." Yeonjun said, doubting their manager.

"I wouldn't effort on telling you all of this if it's just a prank. Come on guys, trust me." Their manager pouted, surprisingly, it actually helped persuading the members to believe in him. 

The power of pouting. 

Eventually, the members believed in him and they just took that time to talk and plan even though the staff kept on reminding them that they may go. 

Yeonjun on the other hand kept on persuading the members to use the time to practice instead of talking.

“Hyung, you’re fine! We’ve got a break and all you’re on about is practice?” Beomgyu spoke, making Yeonjun groan and argue.