02

Sure, it was exciting but Beomgyu has been receiving so much bad energy from this. He thinks this is not going to end up well.

Beomgyu had been quiet for a while now and he always fails to answer Soobin whenever the older ask if he was okay. He can't just go and tell Soobin that he's feeling his ex's energy through the company, that would just make him look weird and delusional.

As Beomgyu and Soobin entered the room, Yeonjun and Kai were already there. Kai waved at them as they waved back and took their seats.

"So, you know why I gathered you all here again." Their manager started as soon as everyone got seated.

"Please," Their manager told someone, welcoming them. "Don't be shy, it's alright."

As they all looked at the door, Yeonjun and Soobin were whispering at each other while Beomgyu's heart was pounding.

Why is he feeling this all of the sudden? Is he nervous?

The stranger with a colored hair entered the room wearing his mask and a cap. He looked around as he spot unfamiliar faces and he felt uneasy but his eyes locked on the man who was also staring at him through his eyes, someone so familiar.

As their eyes locked together, all the memories went flashing back in the stranger's mind.

He took of his cap as his soft brown colored hair bounced to the fluffiness of it, he took off his mask before he looked at the familiar face again.

"Good morning," He spoke, "I'm Kang Taehyun." He introduced himself, glancing at the man who can't seem to take his eyes off him.

The man was of course, Beomgyu.

Beomgyu's mind were full of questions. He looked at Taehyun's hair as it bounces and he remembered the texture of that hair, he remembered that he was the one who colored Taehyun's hair.

He remembered how they promised one another that they would never change their hair color if they haven't moved on from each other, if they ever broke up, which they did.

It wasn't technically a break up. They just wanted space, that's all. But it was too much space that they couldn't hear each other name in their hearts anymore.

Back to the hair something, Beomgyu did color his hair, but he hasn't even moved on. He had to do it since he's, of course, debuting.

Beomgyu's blond hair stands out in the room, or it's just Taehyun?

"He will be your new member. He may be the late one to join, and I know you guys are closer to each other already but please, include him and treat him like your own member." Their manager spoke.

"I'm excited to join you guys. I hope we have so much fun together and I'm really excited to get to know each one of you." Taehyun spoke, still glancing at the person who seem to stand out the most in his eyes.

"Taehyun is such a familiar name. I think I heard it somewhere, like.. someone.. wait, didn't someone here talk about someone named Taehyun?" Yeonjun out of curiosity spoke, trying to remember.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who was trying to figure out something in his mind as he nervously laughed, "No hyung, I think you just misheard it and you're thinking of it now just because we have a new member with the same name." Beomgyu defended. Well... he knows he was the one who ranted to Yeonjun about his ex, Taehyun.

"You're probably right.."

Beomgyu laughed nervously as he looked at Taehyun who was deeply staring at him, like he's communicating through his eyes. His dark and cold eyes intimidated Beomgyu as he looked away.