"Are you okay yoon... Why am i having a bad thoughts.. Why do i feel like you are in pain? Are you okay.! "jimin said everything looking at his wedding ring.. Like his consciousness was telling him.. He is in a pain.. "While I have only talked to you in eveing.. When clearly you told me you were going to poetry night.. And I know you will be safe there ..so why this bad feeling.. "he took a sharp breath to clam his crazly beating... "on top of that mom is also not here... She had to stay at mrs Wang's house because her son is sick..! "min hana call him in evening to inform she has to stay at her friend house for her son.. Because mrs Wang is a doctor in a deagu hospital and she got a emergency... She only trust her friend so she asked.. Which mrs min can't deny... And call jimin to be careful and locked all the house door to pervent the pervert taemin.. But to jimin surprise he was also not here... His door is locked... So he chooses to sat in garden for fresh air...

Suddenly his heart started to feel strangely uneasy as if someone is in pain or danger ..he didn't know what came to his mind.. He went and stood near the gate...

Jungkook was just walking as far as he could from those dog's.. He didn't know where his feets were taking him..but then his eyes fell on a fairy who was standing in front of his door.. His face was shining in the moonlight.. I couldn't see his face properly but i can say with certainty that he is an angel who has fallan from sky and so beautiful..how can I go without talking to him ..when captivating beauty is calling me.. Yet he can't acknowledge.. Why is he standing outside the house that too at this time.. It's not safe for beauty like him.. There is fear on his face..and he was restlessly playing with his fingers and looking very cute.. Pretty.. Jungkook can tell he is scared by the reactions of his body...

"Unexpectedly the weather get changed.. Strong winds started to blowing, dark clouds started to appearing in the sky.. Lightning  started to flashing.. Then he realize someone was coming near him.. He heard heavy foot steps..

"Mom told me ...and stubborn ass didn't listen.. What should I do now.. Should I run inside and close the door? "jimin is so inoocent that he didn't know what had happened earlier in his society.. The mafia king get shoot there... And here he was fighting with his restless feeling.. Which was ture.. Not for yoongi but for jungkook... Whose fate has brought him to the door of the one who is made for him.. Who god has chosen for him... "his destiny... His future.. "jungkook himself is unaware that he is standing infornt of him... Which is going be his reason for live...but thought cut by someone familer angelic voice... Which he recognized in a Swift...

"Min jimin..! "jimin froze hearing his voice.. He wide his eyes putting his little hand's on his mouth.. Because he too recognize this voice... He was back facing him.. He felt like his heart is about to brust... Breathing was unsteady.. And his clothes.. He was feeling so much hot.. By the stare of jungkook... Because he was in a baggy white shirt.. Which is belonged to his husband.. He wore this...because he was missing his husband but now.. What can do.. He can't hide his pale beautiful pink legs from this devilish handsome man...

"Am i dreaming or something what is he doing here in deagu.. If he is here to kindnap me... No one will going to vioce against him... Who is gonna mess with mafia boss.!

I thought he was neighbor boy again came to bother me.. But it is a worse than him.. Please god make it my bad dream..! "even so everything is clam around them.. Only one sound could be hear which was Jimin's rapid heart.. Heavy breathing.. Also weater become so chilly.. The wind was so fast making a very scary sound... Then.. Thunder..light flash above the black sky... And poor beauty flinched at this.. But again thunder flash... So after fighting with his thoughts he decided to take a risk... On the other hand jungkook was so engrossed in eyeing him from behind.. Taking his every single feature in his heart.. In jungkook point of view he was pure definition of the beauty.. His white shirt was falling off his shoulder.. And the size of the shirt was also very small, barely reaching till his mid thigh's... He could see something like a black clothes inside his shirt... Which means he was wearing a bra..

"My favourite colour..! "he said in his mind smirking at jimin...

"So delicate.. Flawless..! His thoughts get disturbed by the thunder..

Jimin's eyes get teary.. He was so scared from thunder... He just wants to hide in his blanket.. But here someone has to be here to make it worse.. So with last attempt he was about run away but someone held his wrist..

"please leave me..! "he sobbed and struggle to be free his wrist..

"Dont you want to see me... Or invite me inside.. DOLL..! Jimin sniff and said something which make jungkook angry...

"just let me go you criminal..! "at his this remark jungkook pulled him harshly.. And held his waist tightly.. Jimin put his soft little hand on his hard chest and try to push him...

"No one is at home right... "jungkook said in whisper in deep voice.. Making a shiver run down in jimin's spine... Jungkook felt something weird in his heart seeing his teary eyes.. Unknowingly he cupped his face softly and unexpectedly kiss his forehead.. But get shocked when jimin get clam and close his eyes... He looked at his face smiling and again he didn't know why... He kissed his closed eyes.. On this jimin held his shirt tightly... Breathing heavily..

"you are safe.. I am not going to hurt you.. I promise..! "first time in his life.. He will not hurt someone other than taeyung.. He didn't show his soft side to anyone except taeyung.. Beause in his life.. Taeyung is first priority.. His first love.. He is a person who is his first in everything..

"I..i d.. dont l.. like t.. thund.. der.. I.. I am s.. scread f.. f.. from i.. it.! Jimin complete while hiccuping and jungkook find its cute.. Till tomorrow they are stanger to each other but now standing in each others arms like they know each other from eternity... Desinty did his work... Make them meet... Jimin's was scared and jungkook was confused about his sudden change of his behavior... Not know someone is burning in jealousy looking at his first love in someone else's arms.. And he called someone..

"hyung.. Jungkook your enemy is here in front of my eyes.. Send your men's here.. I am texting you address..! "he cut the call angrily and kept his eyes on them...

"you won't see the sun tomorrow jeon...

End.... 💜💜