The Reincarnated Assassin is a Genius Swordsman Chapter 845

Chapter 845

"····"

Raon looked at Rimmer for a while and then raised his right hand. He used Glacia and sprayed silver frost from his hand.

Hwaaaaa!

The frost that spreads lightly like snow gently wraps around Limer's body and rotates.

It was a measure to prevent body decay and prevent frostbite on the skin.

-That's it...

Lars waved his hand as if to stop...

-At that level, you will not rot or suffer frostbite.

The guy nodded, saying he was good at controlling his strength...

"Is it done?"

Buren lowered his eyebrows as he looked at the frost surrounding Rimmer.

"Yeah, it'll be okay for a while..."

Raon sighed briefly. Since he made it so that he could remain asleep even if he fell asleep, there will be no problems while traveling to Cheongpung.

However, because I was injured and had lost all my strength, I squeezed out the cold, so my head hurt like it was going to explode...

From daotranslate.com

"Hey, um..."

Burren scratched the back of his head, looking at himself as if he had something to say.

"why?"

"Oh, no, I didn't expect you to wail like that, so I wanted to ask if you were okay..."

He licked his lips, saying he didn't expect him to sob. His tone of speech was awkward, probably because he was really embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. As the head lord, I did that a little bit, right?"

Raon lowered his head and wiped his tear-dried cheeks.

"I'm not trying to point something out, I'm just saying it because I'm worried... because I know your personality..."

Buren shook his head, saying he didn't mean to argue.

"I actually cried a lot..."

From Ďăôťŕănsĺate.ℂôm

Martha approached and pointed to the windshield. The prosecutors must have been just as emotional as herself, so they were still sobbing and crying.

"Thanks to you, the children were able to express their sadness as is...

She muttered that it was fortunate that such emotions would become sick if they were stored up.

"I guess you did too..."

Raon smiled slightly, looking at Martha's red eyes and nose as if she had been drinking.

"why? Come on because I cry? "I thought there were no tears?"

Martha chewed her lip as if she was displeased.

"I cried as much as Raon..."

Runaan came next to Marta and shook his head.

"hey! "You're even worse..."

"And me too..."

Even now, she pouted her mouth as if she was sad and shed tears.

"ha····"

Marta looked at Runaan, who was sobbing with her head down, then sighed and hugged her. It was the first time I had seen the two of them hugging each other like that.