shits and giggles :3

i had admittedly pretty big plans for this book and i think i added a lot of cool details too so i'm gonna explain the hell out of them for funzies :3

1st/ chapter 0 as it was labled was a prolouge!!! will explain more about that later, but tim was the man that was comforting you/mc

vic was based on my ex lol. fun fact!!! in the og book (please dont read its cringe) she was also based off my ex but when were were friends and i unintentionally wrote her to be pretty toxic and only realized after an online friend pointed it out 2 me :3

the movie mc is watching at the end of chapter 5 was a scene from the movie gaslight. because ben is gaslighting u. he was supposed to suck in this book lmao

in chapter 6 i stole the name marisol from a girl i breifly befriended in freshman year gym class. shes fucking crazy and tried to stab her ex bf with a pencil. also during that gym class. also asked me weird questions about binding (im trans) and my cup size. so.

ALSO IN CHPAYER 6, VIC FINDING TIM HOT WAS A NOD TO THAT SAME ONLINE FRIEND I MENTIONED LMAOOOOO she finds tim hot!!! and hates vic! so it was fun e

still chapter 6, i gave ben a homestuck typing quirk. also his user is ben in leetspeak cus i bet hes lame like that

STILL CHAPTER 6, at the end, bens disregard for ur feeling and uh tiredness was supposed to show that he was just as shitty as vic lols >_<

now realizing chapter 7 was labled wrong??? i think?? but uh. chapter 8 ig, tim kinny is thay online friend :3
also!! had another chapter planned called we're all in love with dying and we're doing it in texas from a different band :3

jace was supposed to be ur other gay lover that like. hella died. dont remever exactly what their point was but. yeah.

chapter 10, slender sickness shit, brian :3, also what tim was talking about will make more sense whenni explain whatnthe intention for the story was

uhh chaoter 10 matrix joke, figured film majors would be loser movie nerds

my design for ben was based off of how corpses tend to rot in water!! i tried to mend it with his “canon” design too!!

OKAY SO AFTER STORY EXPLANATION
honestly i hold this storyline very desr to my heart and might end up using it for oc stuff or??? honestly???? maybe rework this story, condense it down and just. finish it. for yall. idk.

but okay!! plot time
the town its set in (intention was some small texas town) was essentially supposed to be like a weird home for peculiar children type thing, which is to say weird time loop town.

essentially, slenderman (yeah he was supposed to be the main antagonist) had isolated this town and wiped it off the map for his own experimentation,  hence the whole “nobody new has ever been here” thing. and the whole point was he'd find some way to terrorize the town for his own enjoyment, destroy it, then start all over again.

that prolouge? yeah that was the last run-through essentially.

i don't remeber planning on including any more characters other than slender, ben, tim, and brian but i mightve, idk, i lost all the planning for this book as i had it all on quotev (should still be up, o think under the same name? atleast the stories name yeah), but i switched phones, lost the login, and had no intention of going back. so.

But!!! they had jobs to keep the town secure essentially. I think bens jobs was to like??? monitor everything??? like i said i dont rmeber exactly, but tims job was also supped to be to keep the secret safe basically.

i wrote the layout of a chapter where tim confronts mc kinda, and like. explains to not trust ben and it was whole thing, lmao, i think thay aas actually gonna be the next chapter posted

mc was supposed to get worse and worse in terms of slender sickness and ben was gonna use that vulnerability to further isolate mc, including getting them to leave vic for good, and she was supposed to die !! at the hands of ben!!!

father/child relationship was  much so the intention with tim and mc lolz

it was supposed to end with like the town essentially being torn to shreds yet again, and it was basically just like the beginning, mc hella dying, but instead of tim, it's slenderman at their side (i think, again i dont rmeber too well), and they have some convo, slender probably making fun of them, but ben comes in!!! and saves u !!! but not rlly.

he offers to slender to take you out of the town, but instead of setting you free, he pulls a homura/ hannako kun and instead manufactures a simulation essentially where he creates this like idealized word in his computer where everythings fine and you get to be with him essentially for as long as he wants. Sounds weird, his intentions are good but ultimately only out of selfishness. He's still a bad guy who is doing that because he wants you to be with him.

the last chapter would be mc waking up, feeling off and uncomfortable. But, the days nice, its a chilly, crisp morning, and you have school. you get ready, feeling wrong, greet your parents, a mom and dad you cant help but feel arnt yours, and outside ur door is ben!! normal little ben, walking to school with you. its just a whole bunch of “the lamp looked off” type stuff. bad ending!!! not good!!!! this isnt what u want !!!

thats it :3

genuinely, i think this story is just rotting in people's reading lists, but if yall want be to do what i said, then let me know!!! ill probably get rid of a whole buncha shit but. yeah. idk, kinda miss this story.

also sorry for not proof reading LMAOOO