𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. Some may even say teen. Isadora Alvarez had her daughter at 19 with a mystery man she met at her work place in Vegas while saving up to pay off for college.

To fully be able to understand this story we must start off with Isadora.

Isadora's mother was never present, neither was her father. She grew up with her grandmother in Las Vegas, Nevada. Isadora had trouble reading and focusing, however she pushed through to prove to her parents wherever they were that it was they're loss. She would be amazing with or without them. Sadly it happened to be without them.

Strange things happened to her, she would see things that made her seem weird. One day in school a boy who looked too old to be in high school approached her. Isadora was a busy girl, she had a two jobs after school to save up for college and pay off her grandmothers house, she didn't have time to waste on silly boys. She brushed him off as he was following her through the hallway saying things she didn't have the time of day to care about.

"Your mother is waiting for you." the boy said. This plucked on the girls strings. Everyone knew not to bring up her parents, everyone. "Don't. Do not speak of her. My mom left me. She left me like I was nothing. Don't say some bullshit about her waiting for me, I'm a senior in High School and now she decides to send some kid to show up and tell me she misses me? Don't even. I have leadership to get to." she started to walk off again but he would not stop. Something about a camp, gods, other stuff she didn't care about.

"She loves you. She is proud of you. She wants to be with you if you just come to camp-" the older boy got cutoff. "No, I don't care. I'm successful, I'm pretty, I won homecoming queen last year and I will win it again. I'm student body president, if  I wanted a boy friend I could get one in an instant. So don't tell me that now after all these years she wants to see me. I'm right here. If she wants to see me so bad tell her to come get me. It's not like I'm going places."  Isadora flew up her arms in defeat and walked faster to her class. Leaving the slightly odd looking boy by himself in the hall.

That was the last time Isadora saw that boy again. She was surprised because she didn't recognize him. She knew almost everyone. But he didn't ring a bell. She wanted to find him later to apologize, but could never find him.

She graduated valedictorian, top of her class, and got accepted to Stanford on a scholarship for academics. As much as she would have died to go to Stanford. She couldn't leave her grandmother. That was her fatal flaw. She was too loyal to the people she cared about.

So instead she went to UNLV(University of Las Vegas) where she accumulated more student debt than she could carry even with her savings and two jobs. So she went to other sources for money. She used what she considered her only strength to get money. Her beauty.