Athulya slowly entered her room and locked the door. Siddhik, who is glancing at his mobile, looked at her. She was rolling her shawl end and stood there. She slowly looked at him. Siddhik placed his hand in his nearby place and gestured her to come near her. She neared him but didn't sat. Siddhik extended his hands. Athulya sat near him. 

Siddhik- "pudichurunthatha?", he muttered near her ear with his base voice. 

Athulya' s body felt goosebumps and shivered a little. 

Siddhik- "Athulya, enna paaru..". Athulya nodded as no. 

Siddhik raised her head with his forefinger and said, "Athulya, I honestly like you so much. But lets not hurry in this. Is it okay for you to go with the flow?"

Athulya nodded his head and hummed. She too not ready to start everything now. Above all the questions he asked is rewind by her mind. Of course the kiss is soulful, but she believed that one has to understand more to start this life. 

Siddhik- "padukalama?". Athulya nodded her head and they both lied next to each other. 

Siddhik as usual extended his arm and Athulya lied on it. Still she is staring the ceiling of something will happen. But Siddhik closed his eyes and pretended like slept. Athulya once examined whether he slept or not. She believed that he slept. She turned towards him, hugged him gently, left out a long breathe and slept within minutes. 

Once Athulya' s breathing is normal, Siddhik opened his eyes. He smiled, kissed Athulya' s forehead and slept. 

The day went like that..

The next day, Sujan and Pragyan too got ready. 

Pragyan- "Inaiku Just oru chinna try pani paaru. okay va iruntha panalam. And then we will decide.. "

Siddhik- "naan kootitu varen, timing text panidunga"

Pragyan- "sure anna". They went. 

At evening, Siddhik and Athulya travelled to the FM station. The address which was sent by Pragyan. Athulya felt shivering once she entered. 

Siddhik hold her tightly and gently caressed her thumb. She felt an ease when he did that. 

Siddhik- "Athulya, nee kandipa itha pananum nu avasiyam illa. To kill time in a meaningful way, you are getting into this. Romba bayama iruntha vendam. lets drop this. Un cousin inga irukurathala, nee enjoy panuvannu ninaichu thaan naan sonen."

Athulya - "I am fine. naan pathukaren..". They both hugged once. This hug made her to compose herself and gain confidence.

Pragyan came there and welcomed both. Then he took Athulya inside. Siddhik waited for her outside. It took almost 4 hours. Still he waited for her. After 4 hours, Athulya rushed towards him with a joyful smile. She hugged him once she reached. He too hugged her gently. 

Siddhik- "epo program start aguthu?"

Athulya -"Naan select agitena illaya nu kekave illa.."

Siddhik- "atha un kannae soliduchu", Pragyan came there.

Pragyan- " Anna, aththu select agita.. nalaila irunthu program start agidum.. ithu oru puthu program evening schedule irukum. naan confirm panitu solren anna.."

Siddhik- " okay. late aachu appo kilambatuma?"

Athulya- "bye prajju.."

Pragyan- "bye anna, bye aththu". They both left after giving a nod.

Siddhik- "epadi pochu selection process?"

Athulya- "romba nalla pochu, ellarumae nalla friendly ah palaguranga... en voice unique ah irukunu sonanga.. pada solli kooda ketanga. just letters read panra mathiri than irukumam.. olunga feel oda read pana pothumam.."

Siddhik- "hmm"

Athulya- " reading than nalla varume, so enaku nalla relax ah iruku...  "

Siddhik- "unaku comfortable ah iruntha enaku okay thaan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed like that. Athulya in the morning went to the college and after college she will go the FM. Either Sujan or Pragyan come to college to take her to the station. Once the program is over, Siddhik will come to pick up her. 

In the mean while, Sujan and Pragyan moved to the apartment that is above the apartment where Siddhik and Athulya' stay. They shifted all their belongings on a fine day. So in the evening, Athulya will return back to home with Pragyan from the FM station. 

Pragyan and Sujan maintained distance with Siddhik always. Athulya is a bridge for them till now. 

When days moved like that, Pragyan got a call from home that his father went. He rushed to his home with Athulya and Siddhik. 

Pragyan mom was crying not knowing what to do. Even Pragyan stood hopeless. Siddhik took the situation under control. 

Pragyan mom- "enna thambi panna solreenga? intha vayasuku mela ipadi thavika vitutu sanyasam poitare.."

Siddhik- "kavala padatheenga ma.. ingayae iruntha appa ninaipa irukum.. neenga inga thaniah irukanuma ma?"

Pragyan mom- "enakum en pullaiku uthaviah irukanum nu thaan thonuthu. ini avan thane enaku ellamae.."

Siddhik- "Prajju kooda poi irukeengala? Unga peria akka ponnu foreign la thaniah irukanga, pregnant vera. en amma kita help ku vara mudiuma nu ketanga pona varam.. aana amma vala akka kooda irukurathala poga mudiala.. "

Pragyan mom- "acho, pregnant na, avala thane muthalla kavanikanum.. enga iruka pa?"

Siddhik- "US la irukanga.. malliga  akka thaan"

Pragyan mom- "hmm, appo naan ava koodave poi iruken. avaluku masama irukum pothu enna pananum nu vera theriathu.. enakum idam marina konjam nalla irukum"

Siddhik- "amam, doctor guidance matum thaan iruku. romba kasta paduranga. ungaluku onum siramam illaye"

Pragyan mom- "nee ivlo thooram sonna piragu nana vendam na soluven, enaku oru sramamum illa pa.. nee yerpadu pannu paa, polam"

Siddhik nodded and left to his room. Once he entered, Pragyan hugged him.

Pragyan- "Thanks anna, thank you so much. ippo avanga vantha, Sujju velila pora mathiri varum. iniyavathu avan enga kooda irukanum anna"

Siddhik- "Every problem has its own solution. amma ku modern life mela oru interest iruku. naan kalyanathappo paathiruken. Bangalore ah Us ah nu vantha kandipa avanga US thaan choose panuvanga. athaan divert panen"

Pragyan- "thanks a lot anna". 

Siddhik- "okay okay. poi adutha velaiah parunga.."

Siddhik talked with elders and convinced everyone. They all are okay with the decision. 

Siddhik and Athulya returned back to Bangalore due to college. Pragyan took care of all the formalities for the travel starting from VISA to booking ticket. 

After a week process, Pragyan' s mom travelled to Bangalore. On that period Sujan stayed in Athulya's house. Pragyan's mom gave advise to everyone. That includes the dismissal of Sujan' s friendship too. But no one cared. Siddhik handled her in a perfect way. 

Two days after, Pragyan 's mom travelled to US. They all bid-bye to her happily. Once she left everything came back to normal. 

But it is not normal, the big day came. A big day, in which Sujan and Pragyan will get to know their soul partners. 

Yes their soul partners came into their life. Due to that Athulya too came to know about Siddhik' s past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Please do vote and comment.

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.