Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?

Zacznij od początku

It's been really a while since the last time he saw Jungkook in his cabin. When they were working together it was his best time for a while only but he forgot about everything he wishes he again forgot about it and live like that.

Jk : Good morning Taehyung-shii

Tae : Good morning (there is silence between them quite awkward silence)

Jk : you called me for some important work. I guess. (Said after breaking silence between them)

Tae : yeah, actually I tell them when you will marry me you have to become a board member of the company and will be part of it.

Jk : yes, I do remember. So what do I have to do hmmm.

Tae : here read them and sign. This is a shares transfer paper I am transferring the number of shares to your name.

Jungkook heard everything carefully later Taehyung passed him the papers. Taking it Jungkook look at it for a second.

Jk : pen please (Taehyung gave him, he proceeds to sign)

Tae : wait (Jungkook look at him questionably) aren't you gonna read them.

Jk : I trust you Taehyung, you will be more concerned about my comfort more than me. I know.

He passes a genuine smile and signs share paper. Taehyung was looking at him and saw Jungkook signed them. He looked down at the drawer.

He doesn't know why but he just can't be able forward his hand towards the drawer and remove them. All the conditions he remembering them. He can't, he knows he wanted contract marriage but not with Jungkook he can't be able to bear it.

Jk : Anything else (he asked after signing those papers. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him) Taehyung.

Tae : yeah, what happened?

Jk : anything else (Taehyung shook his head) that's great.

Tae : Jungkook you still have time.

Jk : for what?

Tae : are you sure? You can still back away. If eomma asked I will say it's me who doesn't want to get married.

Jk : Yes, I am sure more than anything Taehyung. And I thought enough before going to the cafe.

Taehyung remembers the moment he saw Jungkook at the cafe. Jungkook stands and moves forward to Taehyung. When they heard a knock on the door. Jungkook was still standing at a safe distance.

[Any guess who was he?]

Roy entered the cabin completely shocked seeing Jungkook in the Taehyung's cabin. Jungkook was standing near to the Taehyung's chair. He pushed away his thoughts.

Roy : Jungkook what are you doing here?

Jk : I? Something really important (said with a small smirk) well, I have to leave now.

Tae : go safety alright.

Jungkook didn't reply instantly in bent down Taehyung's level and held his chin before Taehyung could react.

Jungkook peck his cheeks in front of Roy

Jungkook peck his cheeks in front of Roy. Taehyung was left shook his eyes winded, pupils dilated in reaction . Heart was beating uncontrollably, cheeks turn bright pink colour.

Jk : Bye, I will call after reaching home "baby".(said loud enough with a flying kiss)

There Roy standing still at the Taehyung's cabin with a pale face. Questioning him what he just witnessed. He looked at Taehyung, his eyes were stuck at the light pink lips mark on his left cheeks. His eyes were blood shot red seeing this.

Taehyung cleared his throat erasing the awkwardness. Composing himself before proceeding to speak.

Tae : baby - I mean Roy, what are you doing here? (Still overcoming from Jungkook's effect)

Roy : nothing just comes to give this file. (Somehow holding his rage)

Tae : Thank you. You may leave. (Roy was going) wait (Roy turn around ) tell your sister not to come.

Roy : I will.

Roy went out from there. After Roy was gonna. Taehyung put his over his chest which was beating crazy . He still can't believe what just happened.

He slowly put his hand over his left cheeks. There was a mirror Taehyung look there he could see that lip shaped light pink mark on his cheeks. He recalls that moment again. How just Jungkook kissed him.

Tae : Aaaaaahhhhh~ (He won't admit it but he did love that.) Calm down Taehyung calm down. You need to. (But again that moment flash in his mind can't get over it) I should work to distract myself. Yes it's right I should.

Taehyung opened his drawer to get a work file. When his eyes fall on the contact marriage paper. Taehyung signed and picked it up along with Anna's number card he moved towards the dustbin and threw both of them.

He again looked at the mirror and smiled to himself.

After sitting in his car. Jungkook started screaming.

Jk : what you just did Jungkook. But he doesn't regret it though. Why would I regret kissing my future husband's cheeks but Taehyung seems so shocked what will he thinking. O god.

After calming himself. Jungkook went towards his house and he have to tell his parents about this too .

With Roy

He was in his cabin. He looked extremely quiet but not calm at all. Pen in his hands he kept tapping in on the table looking at the file trying to concentrate on it. But his mind flashed the scene when his love Jungkook kissed Taehyung cheeks and that mark on Taehyung's cheeks ,him blushing when Jungkook called him baby. Everything was making him go insane.

His breath started getting heavy. He smashed the pen on the table. And kicked the table resulting in it getting breaks.

Roy : it can't be happening, it can't. Jungkook can't marry Taehyung. It's supposed to be me. I can't lose again. I can't let Taehyung win. I can't I can't I can't I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAN'T I CAN'T. (He was screaming out of his lungs) I wouldn't let this happen I won't let you win again Taehyung. I don't lose. You can't take my love from me.

He punched at the wall near making his knuckles turn red. He is completely filled with anger. The only thing was going on his mind is how to stop this. He needs to do something. He can't lose, He can't lose again. The only thing was repeating in his head.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺