Everyone is accustomed to Cui Yingying's wealth. They each paid maintenance fees for one month, three months or half a year according to their own financial strength.

When they saw the houses for living in the town, they immediately felt that the crystal core was well worth the money spent.

Although the house is small, it is well-equipped. It can be said to be a luxury for a family to have such a safe and comfortable small house in the last days.

Cui Yingying is not as excited as others. After all, it is not as big as the kitchen of her base villa.

When Miao Suisui said that the houses in the town could be upgraded, she was slightly satisfied and did not hide her arrogance at all.

Miao Suisui took them to the bungalow to complete the check-in procedures and enter their facial information.

After Cui Yingying finished the formalities, she told the remaining people that she was sleepy, entered the room and closed the door.

When the footsteps outside the door faded away, Cui Yingying's pride finally faded away, and weakness, fear, and pain kept intertwining on her face.

Tears streaked down her cheeks, leaving a streaked path.

Cui Yingying bit her lower lip tightly to hold back the cry that was about to overflow her mouth.

Overnight, she lost her beloved father and her familiar base.

She almost died at the mouth of a mutated beast. All this was too much for her to bear. She could only maintain the disguise of her arrogant young lady in front of outsiders. Once there was no one, fear would be like gangrene in her bones, covering her whole body. rout.

She took out a photo of herself and her parents from the space, hugged it tightly in her arms, lay on the bed with her clothes on, and fell asleep.

The remaining four requested four rooms.

After settling down the few people, Miao Suisui went to the convenience food processing factory.

The new worker has been working for half a day, and her warehouse has a few more boxes of instant noodles, instant rice and canned fruits. She has just eaten a canned peach. The taste is not too greasy and has a particularly sweet fruity aroma. Juicy enough.

Miao Suisui used great self-control to prevent herself from having another can.

It was off-duty time, and the lights in the canteen behind the factory were still on.

When Miao Suisui passed by, she happened to see Su's father and mother Su packing two fried chicken legs.

And their dinner plate only had two portions of vegetarian stir-fried cabbage.

Seeing Miao Suisui, the two of them smiled sheepishly.

Miao Suisui didn't think anything was wrong. Instead, she felt that their family was very happy and warm.

"Uncle Su, are your legs okay after working for so long?" Miao Suisui asked with concern.

"It's okay, it's okay. This job is very easy, and after a while, the screen on the workstation will remind us to take a break." Su's father smiled happily.

"That's good. You should move around after work, otherwise you may have problems with your lumbar spine." Miao Suisui agreed.

"We would also like to thank Mayor Miao for giving us this opportunity, otherwise we would not be able to live the good life we ​​have now." Mother Su also said with emotion.

After leaving the factory, Su Qingqing and Su Lanlan were waiting outside, and they hurried over when they saw them.

The family of four happily returned home carrying fried chicken legs.

As night fell, Chen Xu had dinner and went to the Hope Clinic alone to change his dressing. His injury was the lightest among the three, so he did not need to be accompanied by his family.

Because the injury was on his thigh, the robot nurse took him to a sterilized room dedicated to changing gauze and asked him to take off his pants to change the gauze.

There are several hospital beds here, and each bed is separated by a separate curtain. After the gauze is replaced, the curtain is opened.

Only then did Chen Xu notice that there was a man wrapped in gauze on a hospital bed in the corner. He had just changed the gauze on his body. The nurse robot was carrying his princess into a wheelchair.

Chen Xu glanced at it and then looked away.

"Come back for another change in three days, and then the sutures will be removed." the nurse robot reminded softly.

Chen Xu nodded hurriedly and responded. When he was about to leave, he met the eyes of the man wrapped in gauze. Seeing the man staring straight at him, he nodded politely and turned to leave.

"Chen...Xu..." A hoarse voice sounded behind him.

Chen Xu turned around in surprise and pointed at his face: "Do you know me?"

There was a trace of bitterness in the gauze man's eyes, and he slowly said: "It's me..."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Previous Life·Qing Dynasty (Qing Time and Revision Completed) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] She dominates the entertainment industry by force , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Her husband is fierce and delicate (female) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Bai Yueguang tore up the short-lived script , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Madam Hou , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Waiting for you to return to the Southern Kingdom , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Lu Jintang and Qin Yunzhang , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The legitimate daughter's medical plan, with all the power in the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] My mother-in-law is very wealthy (Travel through the book) , [Travel through the book and rebirth] Bai Yueguang, who transforms into a villain

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top