chp 17

☆ 18. Chapter 17 Acquaintance?font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17 Acquaintance?

After entering the town, the robot put Cui Yingying down, but the rhinoceros outside lost its target and kept wandering around in place.

"Are you okay?" The frightened Cui Yingying stretched out a hand in front of her. Cui Yingying looked up and saw a beautiful little girl looking at her with a smile.

Her smile seemed to have magic power, slowly calming down the fear in her heart.

She put her hand into the other's and used his strength to stand up.

"Don't worry, everyone, you will be safe in our town." After Miao Suisui finished speaking, she looked to Zhou Xue aside. She stood behind and clearly saw Zhou Xue's actions that she thought were secretive. "How could you just now What about pushing people? If I hadn't happened to be at the door, this girl would have died. Aren't you two together?" "

I...I didn't." Zhou Xue was still quibbling.

"You were standing behind me just now, and I saw you still arguing. I thought you just had a bad mouth, but I didn't expect you to be so vicious!" Cui Yingying asked sternly without giving her any face.

"You said you saw it when you saw it? I also said you were slandering me." Facing the condemning eyes of everyone, Zhou Xueqiang said with support.

"Please leave. People with bad behavior like you are not welcome in this town." Miao Suisui's face darkened. Even minor problems are understandable. After all, no one in this world is perfect, but people who frequently cause death should enter. The town is a ticking time bomb.

"Who are you to decide whether I will stay or go?!" Zhou Xue said.

"Just because this town belongs to me." As

soon as Miao Suisui finished speaking, the security robot stood in front of Zhou Xue, looking like it was chasing people away.

No one spoke for her, Zhou Xue just sneered: "Okay, you guys are very nice, I will remember you."

After that, she took advantage of the mutant rhino's departure and quickly left from the gate.

Zhou Xue left, no one cared, and even breathed a sigh of relief. Miao Suisui led everyone to the town, introducing various building facilities in her town as they walked.

Everyone's eyes lit up when they heard the introduction that seemed like a fairy tale, and the various shops they saw with their own eyes were even more convincing.

The aroma of food and the noise of poultry along the way made everyone's five senses that had been numb after the apocalypse become alive again.

Just looking at it makes me feel very happy.

Before even looking at an ordinary bungalow, Cui Yingying paid a year's maintenance fee to book a room, and also ordered a cleaning service that no one had ordered since the town had residents.

Once the cleaning service is ordered, a dedicated cleaning robot will clean and disinfect the house every day.

The cleaning robot is the robot that Su Qingqing once saw taking out a rag from its skull. It can be said that it is meticulous in cleaning, and no corner is spared.

The cleaning robot at Miao Suisui's home does not use flower crystal cores. This is also the mayor's privilege. She is very comfortable using it.

When every family settled in the town, Miao Suisui would mention it, but everyone felt that there was no need to spend the core. The house was not big and they could clean it themselves. It was better to use the core to buy some food.