chp 15

☆ 16. Chapter 15 Upgraded Two Levels in a Rowfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15: Upgraded Two Levels in a Row

The little girl didn't talk much and didn't say much when asked. Miao Suisui just sat quietly at the restaurant table to accompany her.

After waiting for a while, Pan Tong finally walked in from outside.

Her expression was very different from when she always seemed to be covered in a shadow. Now it looked more like relief that a great revenge had been avenged.

The little girl rushed forward and gently grabbed Pan Tong's clothes. Her movements were cautious but full of trust.

Pan Tong touched her head.

"Do you want to live here?" After listening to Miao Suisui's introduction, Pan Tong did not rush to make a decision, but asked the little girl next to him.

The little girl thought for a while and then said softly: "Just here, waiting for dad and uncle." "

Okay, let's stay here temporarily. Please ask the mayor to take us to the room." Pan Tong said.

Hearing that the little girl had already eaten, Pan Tong had no plans to dine in the restaurant and went directly to the grocery store to buy two packs of instant noodles and a piece of ham.

After taking the two of them into Room 102 of Building A, Miao Suisui went to the gate again.

At this time, Brother Niu and his party's powers had been completely withdrawn, and they were paralyzed on the ground with no strength. Those without powers had also been weakened in physical strength.

The robots were throwing them out of the town one by one.

Without the protection of the town, dangers lurked in the darkness, and the screams of mutated beasts could be heard. Brother Niu and his party hurriedly got up and wanted to return to the town, but the entrance to the town was guarded by a robot with extremely powerful force. , they could only stumble and run to the other side.

Miao Suisui saw that a mutated beast was already chasing them in their direction.

However, Miao Suisui couldn't care about this at this time. She just received a system message that the total number of crystal nuclei seized by Brother Niu and the others totaled more than 40,000 first-level crystal nuclei.

It costs 15,000 to upgrade to level 5, and 20,000 to upgrade to level 6. The town directly skips level 5 and upgrades to level 6.

She couldn't wait to hear about the latest changes in the town.

After returning to the mayor's house, Miao Suisui opened her personal panel. After being promoted to level six, the town has changed a lot. The house she lives in has undergone a lot of changes. There is an extra room. The other rooms are also much more spacious.

The fruits in the farm include peach trees and strawberries, and the vegetables include sweet potatoes, taro, spinach, and leeks. As crops increase, farmland naturally increases.

The crops on the farm do not grow according to the seasons. Some crops can be harvested several times a day, and some crops can only be harvested once every two days.

Poultry finally unlocked pigs. The price of pigs is the same as that of cattle. Each pig has fifty first-level crystal nuclei. Miao Suisui bought ten pigs and replenished the inventory of cattle and dairy cows. He also bought some chickens, ducks and geese to put on the farm. .