The simple townhouses have grown from eight to sixteen, and have been upgraded to ordinary bungalows. The maintenance fee has also increased by five first-level crystal cores. Now it is thirty first-level crystal cores a day and eight a month. One hundred and eighty first-level crystal nuclei.

Simple grocery stores and simple restaurants have been upgraded to ordinary grocery stores and restaurants, and simple baking houses have also become ordinary baking houses.

In addition to changes in townhouses, a new clothing store has been unlocked in the small town life section.

The industry that had always been gray finally lit up. Although only one convenience food processing factory was unlocked, Miao Suisui was still a little excited.

By the time she had arranged all the facilities in the town, it was already late at night.

It will take three hours to complete the factory construction, and Miao Suisui is ready to wait until she wakes up tomorrow to see it again.

After a dreamless night, Miao Suisui woke up very early. She ordered herself a bowl of noodles, finished a few bites and ran out the door.

The changes in the town can be seen with the naked eye. The habitable houses have been transformed into bungalows with cement exterior walls, which look more solid. Now there are sixteen buildings, which have gradually formed a scale.

Behind the bungalow was a brand new and spacious factory. Miao Suisui didn't have time to look at anything else and went straight to the factory.

The factory has cement exterior walls and a red tile roof, with a sign hanging above it saying convenience food processing factory.

Outside is a huge rolling shutter door, which can be opened automatically. Inside are various machines required for assembly line production.

What surprised Miao Suisui was that there were no robots here.

Just when she was confused, the system spoke: "The factory is basically fully automated production, and a part of the labor force is needed for the final finishing work. The host can recruit workers from the townspeople, and the workers will be given points based on their workload today. The points can be used in the factory canteen. Currently, the convenience food processing factory requires ten workers."

Even if the salary is only two meals a day, Miao Suisui still feels that many people are willing.

She had just seen where the workers were working. Soft seats had been arranged, and the small table in front of them was at the most appropriate height.

Miao Suisui sat down and gave it a try. As soon as she sat down, she could see a few lines of words appearing on the board erected in front of her.

Workload, points, pass/fail.

Strictly follow factory standards, which can also put more constraints on workers.

The cafeteria is right behind the factory. If you open a small door and walk through a small corridor, you will see a spacious space with tables and chairs similar to those in the school cafeteria. There are also three windows. There is one each for cooking and cooking, and there is also a machine to collect points, which also prevents people from outside the factory from coming over to enjoy the meal.

Behind the window is still the robot that sticks to its post.

With these working conditions, even in Miao Suisui's world, many people should be rushing to do it.

After coming out of the factory, Miao Suisui took a look at the ordinary bungalow.

One bedroom became two bedrooms, and there was also a small kitchen. Purified water and cooking were moved to the kitchen. The original simple wooden tables and chairs in the living room were also changed into sturdier solid wood tables and chairs. The most important thing is What's surprising is that there is a small TV in the living room, and now the whole thing finally looks decent.