☆

I went to sit down next to Clarke, she was probably mad about Finn thinking Jasper wouldn't survive or something. As I sat down next to her I asked

"You okay?"

I wasn't only asking her that because I wanted to know, I asked her that if she wasn't I wanted to make her feel better.

She stayed silent for a few seconds before answering

"Yeah. Fine."

I had noticed she had something in her hands, it looked almost pink?

Before I could answer back Finn walked up to us and said

"You're mad."

"Of course,  she's mad."  I butted in.

Clarke looked at me with a face that said 'don't be rude'. She then looked back at Finn

"I'm not mad. You want to think Jasper's a lost cause, go ahead. You're wrong."

"I hope I am."

Clarke then picked at the reddish pinkish thing that I didn't care about.

"Whatever this stuff is, it has to have had antibiotic properties."

Right when she said that and I looked up Wells walked up to us. Great. Another person.

"Let me take a look." He then sat down next to Clarke.

"Before you refuse my help, remember who aced botany in Earth Skills."

Clarke then explained what she thought it was.

"The Grounders used it as a poultice. I'm thinking a tea might be even more effective if we can figure out what it is."

"I know what it is. Seaweed. Look... no root structure." Wells said.

"Right. Well, then there must be a water source nearby." Clarke said as she looked at Finn, but then Wells spoke again and she had an annoyed look on her face.

"Yeah, it would have to have a slow current, lots of rocks. The water would probably be more red than green."

"I know just the place."

When Finn and Clarke started at walk away, I walked with them, next to Clarke.

When we started to walk away from Wells, Wells stopped us by saying

"Hey. I know what this stuff looks like. Do you?"

                               ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

Well, Wells ended up with us. I honestly didn't want him there. Clarke also seemed not to bring him either for some reason.

"You know, you should, uh, really rethink this whole hating me thing. It's not just the Grounders. We're surrounded by criminals. We need each other. We're gonna be friends again." Wells said only talking to Clarke.