Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028

Start from the beginning

I pulled Kacey arm and we went into the hallway.

" What's up with you." I looked at him and he looked tired his eyes was red he was high. " I'm coolin, watchu worried fa you ghosted me." He said and I licked my lips grabbing my Vaseline.

" i ain ghost you. I had to get myself together. I was going through sometimes so.. like I said what's wrong with you." I said pushing Vaseline on his lips then putting it back in my purse.

" Ian get no sleep in two days, worrying about you. I thought you got caught talking ta me." He shrugged staring at me.

I smiled and pulled him into a hug wrapping my arms around his neck standing in my tippy toes. " Stop loosing sleep over me Sai, nobody can't make me stop talking to you." I said pulling away but he pulled me back hugging tighter.

"Okay, if you say so. I missed you. I love you Sa'Nylah." He said and I cheezed. " I missed you and I love you more Kacey." I said rubbing my lips together.

I crossed my legs making him laugh. " sexy face, sexy pussy I'm just inlove with you." He whispered making me laugh.

" Get yo freaky ass on cuh." I pushed him away and he laughed.

" come to class bruh." I said looking at him with a pout. He shook his head no. " I'm finna order some food lemme see yo phone." He said and I gave it to him.

He swiped on his Apple watched before he went to cash app sending $150 to me before he went to DoorDash.

" you want me to tell my mama to pick it up for you ? or you can tell her and she gon bring it here." I said and he nodded. He went to my contacts and pressed my mamas and called her putting it on speaker.

" Good Morning?" Kacey smiled as she stopped flashing. " who is this ? You Sa'Nylah boyfriend ? she got her phone took ?" My mama replied and we both laughed.

" Ma, that's not my- yeah I'm her boyfriend. We been together for 6 months. I wanted to ask if I order food can u pick it up and bring it to me." Kacey said and she smiled.

" Yeah. I got you just text me son inlaw. You gon come see me when I come bring it." She said and he pushed my head sticking his tongue out. " Yeah ma!" He said cheesing.

I rolled my eyes then they talked before they hung up and then thats when he ordered the food and I went back to class. " you was gone long." Jay said and I mugged him.

" Jay like you that's why he telling yu some." Ant said and I nodded sitting in my spot that was next to Doo.

" fuck you looking at." I iffed at him and he waited three seconds then fake jumped making me laugh.

" stupid ass." He pushed my head and I put him inna headlock. When I was done he js laid on my shoulder and I let him.

" she right there." I mugged him and he just stared before he got up and walked towards the front office. I walked behind him and he hugged her and she hugged him back.

" boy you is hott, okay nae let's go nae she got a cute boyfriend." My mama said and I bust out laughing.

" yall embarrassing, get the food say thanks and leave bruhh." I said covering my face. They was talking and exchanged numbers. Then he gave her the food.

" you ready to go or you got practice ? " my mama said and I chose the first option.

"
Dance tryouts tomorrow. I'm ready to go tho" I said, she nodded signing me out.

I gave Kacey a hug then I went inna cafeteria and gave hugs to Doo, Ant, Karlae, Sevyn, Rhae, Taylor and Jasani before I grabbed my backpack and I left.

" I missed my baby." I said dipping the fry into the canes sauce. I was looking at Pain who was laying inbetween my legs with his head on my leg.

" girl we gave him his own room, it's so cute you gotta see it. And looka his outfit my grandbaby got that shit on." My mama said rubbing his head and I laughed closing the finished box.

I grabbed the little fry that was left and gave it to pain before I cleaned my hands and drunk my juice. " I'm finna go to the shop right fast you staying in the car." My mama said and I nodded. She pulled into the parking lot and I seen it was a lot of people in there.

I grabbed pain puttin him inside of my cardigan pocket since he was that small. I went into the store. " I thought you was staying in the car." My mama said.

" I am, I need some snacks you finna be in there for too long." I said grabbing some snacks and juices and I paid and went back in the car. I got in the backseat laying down with pain next to me. I got my iPad putting it down so we both could see it and I put on Big City Greens and we both watched it before we fell asleep waiting on my mama.

-

I grabbed my phone checking the time before I opened it with my Face ID " SANYLAH FUCK IS U DOING." My dad yelled and I woke up seeing my phone gone.

It was in his hands and my uncles, Asian, mora and my mama was standing around in the living room. " where I'm at?" I said wiping my mouth before I stood up from the couch looking around.

"who the fuck is this Sa'Nylah." He said showing me the phone and I looked and it was the album of me and Kacey I made.

" Uh nobody." I lied and he smacked his teeth going to Kacey contact and calling him.

wooski held his hand over my mouth while he called Kacey and Kacey answered. " Waddup bae." Kacey said and my daddy went on mute and told me to talk.

" Hi ?" I said wiping my tears. " what's wrong witchu mama, I miss you doe." He said and I smiled.

" just woke up.. I miss you mo- Who this." Asian cut me off and I mugged her looking at my mama.

" Kacey ? you know me ah some?" Kacey replied. Wooski smacked his lips and booka too.

" Hollon, nigga said Kacey ? like NbaYoungboy and Jania Kacey ?" My dad said and Kacey smacked his teeth. " Hell yuh, why waddup." He laughed then my dad hung up the phone.

" Sa'Nylah explain Ian gon ask you again." Booka shrugged and I stared at him.

"I don't talk to him im just using him for payback for my cous." I said pointing and he nodded.

" Tuh, she lying dawg she talk to Kacey she be kissing him at school and she gave it up." Brandon friend Jay said and Brandon smacked his teeth.

" Bitch why you even still here, and I very much do still got that card. The card that you wanted with yo opp ass. Weird ass bitch do you wanna fight?" I said forgetting my parents was in the room and I stood up walking towards him.

" you mad at him cause you let an opp hit ? you just like my son since you wan opp tho-" Brandon started but I punched him in his mouth making his bracket fly out.

He stood up pushing me and I kept punching him and booka grabbed me. " Brandon bitch get it on again." I shrugged watching him bite his lip.

" Damn." Durk said and India smacked him. My dad was finna tell me something but my mama stopped him. " give her a break man, she finna loose her man and you already took her stuff." My mama said and he mugged her.

I went into my bedroom to see everything gone. No tv, no iPad, no mirrors or nun, no devices or nothing just the bed, the dressers, the rug and the vanity but the mirror was covered.

I sat on the bed looking for the pillows and there was only one and it was flat. I looked around the room as tears filled my eyes again.

I went downstairs and I tapped my mama. " I'm ready to go." I said crying wiping my eyes.

" to sleep ? yo room upstairs." Jay shrugged and I punched him in his face.

My mama grabbed me and hugged me. " hea, go in mora room." My mama said secretly handing me her old iPhone 11. I nodded and walked into mora room going on TikTok.

damn. I'm punished ?