Vanilla sharpens her claws

As soon as she heard about the championship , Vanilla decided that the rhythmic gymnastics gold medal would be hers . And when Bruce called her a spoiled little mouseling in front of everyone , she decided that her victory would be a resounding one .

Vanilla : I'll show that asshole !

As she pushed open the door , a thunderous applause resounded in the room . Vanilla smiled with satisfaction ; the Mouseford students had realized that she was the best and welcomed her as a true champion . But she immediately realized that the eyes of her classmates were focused not on her , but on Colette , who , with an air of grace , was attempting a ribbon routine in the center of the mat .

Alicia : Colette , you're amazing !

Vanilla glared at her .

Alicia : Oh , Vanilla...I was just saying...You're great too ! Talented , even , uh...In any case , much more talented than her !

Vanilla : I don't need you to tell me that ! I know perfectly well that I'm unbeatable !

As she spoke , she noticed that Alicia was wearing a leotard and holding a hoop .

Vanilla : By the way , why are you dressed like that ?

Alicia : Uh...because...I've decided to take part in the rhythmic gymnastics competition...

Vanilla : Hell no , my dear ! I'm afraid that's not possible !

Alicia : Of course it is ! I've made enquiries , registrations are still open...

Vanilla : Not for you ! The only Vanilla Girl competing in this discipline will be me ! I don't have time to waste competing with my friends .

Meanwhile in space , Callisto survives Apotre Jupiter's first attack attempt , now fleeing the territory to save her own life . The latter is looking for her . Frightened out of her wits , she took refuge in a crater of one of the asteroids in the Asteroid Belt , deep enough to avoid detection . She waited almost an hour for Jupiter to turn around . Why did Jupiter suddenly want to kill her without explanation , and what was going on in his head ? Now that she thinks about it...is this why Ganymede ran away ? Did he disappear just because Apotre Jupiter tried to kill him ? If that's true , she'll have to do the same if she really wants to live ! But where to hide ? Then a particular place popped into her head , Mouseford Academy ! It was in this very place that Ganymede had taken refuge , and Jupiter hadn't set foot there since because of the Thea Sisters and their friends . When the SSA giant left , Callisto came out of hiding and headed for planet Earth to get away from her master and into hiding .