A disturbing calm on Jupiter

Callisto : S...Something's wrong...why is it so quiet ? And above all...where have everyone gone ?

For several days , Callisto has noticed that the territory of the magnetic field of the planet Jupiter has become strangely calm , not the slightest noise than usual . Also , she sees less of the Satelles Minors in the area , as if they were mysteriously disappearing one by one every day . Where could they all have gone ? The young mouselet continues to investigate the place in search of a life . But found no one there . Neither Io , not even Apotre Jupiter are there . The worry is slowly growing . While walking the corridors of her master's grand residence , she entered from one room to another to see if there was anyone here or there . When she cautiously entered the last room , it was not lit . So Callisto used a lamp she just found on a shelf near her to see better . This is the gallery where Apotre Jupiter exhibited the accessories that belonged to the Satelles Minors and even Europa's glasses who died in previous battles . Callisto looked at the objects with sadness . But when the light from the lamp illuminated other objects that were not there before , the Jupiterian discovered that there had been other deaths...without being aware of it ! The most disturbing thing is that she found a bracelet which belongs to one of the Satelles Minor , which she had not seen since yesterday . It was displayed among the belongings of the late moons . She knows which of them is the owner of this bracelet .

Callisto : E-Ersa ?!

The anxiety grew more and more . Callisto realized that all the Satelles Minors on the planet Jupiter are dead . But the horror doesn't stop there , she comes to find...a headband , it's Io's ! That she hasn't seen her again since they were on the moon Europa with Rhea and Tethys . Callisto realized that her comrade is no longer in this world either . She broke down in tears .

Callisto : Na...Naia...I am...the last Satelles Iuppiters....

The young girl did not notice that someone had entered the room .

Callisto : ....What should I do...?

Suddenly , she heard a sound of electricity coming from behind her . Callisto immediately turned around , it was her master Apotre Jupiter . He had a look that she didn't recognize , dark and reddish eyes . And for unknown reasons , he attacks poor Callisto who electrocutes her .

Callisto : KYAAHH !!