OCEAN

— Y/N'S POV —
I was sitting in Walkers room waiting for him to get off his game when I got an idea of how to get him off of it.

"Walkerrrr" I called out to him, dragging out his name as I went up behind his gaming chair and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Yes ocean?" He said kissing my arm, still focusing on the game.

"Can you tell me the story of why you call me ocean again?" I asked him nuzzling my face on the back of his head and into his hair. "Of course I can it's my favorite" he said immediately getting up and turning off the game.

"Okay so-"
— THE STORY —

— 3Rd PERSON POV —
Walker and y/n were on a vacation in Florida together, and they were taking a walk on the beach. Eventually they decided to sit down because the sun was setting and the sky looked beautiful.

Y/n had always gotten compliments on her eyes, given the fact that they were a gorgeous shade of blue that suited her just right. "Walker look the sunset is so pretty!!" Y/n said excitedly pointing at the sky and taking Walker by the hand to sit down and watch. "Not as pretty as you" Walker said tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

After they had been sitting for some time Walker broke the silence between the two. "You know what I love about the ocean the most?" He said looking down at the girl who was currently laying with her head on his lap. "What's that?" She said looking up at the boy, taking in all of his features that she found absolutely perfect.

"It reminds me of you" he said looking at it. "Why?" She said confused. "Because it's just effortlessly beautiful for one, and for two the color of it reminds me of your eyes" he said looking back down at y/n. "Aww Walker that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me" she said sitting up and basically throwing herself at Walker hugging him tightly. Obviously, Walker hugged back.

Little did they know y/n's whole family watched the scene unfold, just without knowing what was said. So to this day they're still wondering where the nick name "ocean" came from. And after that day, the nick name just kind of stuck.
__________________________________
SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT, BUT ITS STILL SO CUTE. I RLLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS SERIES!! PLEASE LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BECAUSE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.
XOXO, ELLIANA 🎀.!!