WISDOM TEETH (Y/N)

Y/N'S POV
It was finally the day that I was getting my wisdom teeth removed and to say the least I was scared shitless.

I obviously made my mom let Walker come with for "emotional support" even though I was just terrified.

As we were driving to the orthodontist Walker and I were sitting in the back seat. "Walker I'm scared" I said looking up at him from my position with my head on his shoulder. "Why are you scared gorgeous?" He asked looking down at me.

"Will it hurt?" I asked him nervously since he's already gotten his removed (𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲). "Not really, the anesthesia mostly distracts you from it all" he reassured me. "Yeah I remember how you acted" I said lightly laughing.

— 20 MINUTES LATER —

"Y/n L/n?" The dentist called out. "Can Walker come back with us?" I asked my mom. "Sorry honey he can't" she told me. "Aw okay" I said giving him a kiss goodbye.

— 2 HOURS LATER —

— WALKER'S POV —

When I was told that y/n was looking for me in the back and that I was allowed to come see her I immediately stood up and walked back there.

"DANG THATS MY BOYFRIEND??" She said very loudly, clearly surprised. Everyone just laughed and her mom shushed her. "Walkerrrr" she said dragging my name out. "Y/nnnn" I said returning her energy. "I wanna hug" she said holding her arms out for me. I obviously hugged her.

After the dentists let me and y/n's mom leave with y/n, we started walking towards the car outside when y/n suddenly stumbled, but I caught her before she could hit the ground. "My legs don't work anymore" she said sadly. "Yes they do baby, come here" I said picking her up and carrying her to the car.

Once I got y/n into the car I got in with her. We were sitting in the back seat and I sat up with my back against the car door just enough that she could lay on me with her head on my chest.

"Walkie?" Y/n said sweetly. "Yes beautiful?" I replied stroking her hair with one hand and holding her waist with the other. "I wanna kiss" she said eagerly as she started to lean up to my face to kiss me. "Not right now baby, your mouth is bloody" I told her as I gently pushed her head back down onto my chest. She just groaned and pouted after that.

"Y/n, do you want a milkshake?" Y/n's mom asked her. "YES!!" Y/n said excitedly. "Haha okay honey which one do you want?" Her mom asked her laughing at her excitement. "Hmmm the brown one!!" She said pointing at the chocolate one. "Okay, Walker I'm guessing you want the usual?" Her mom asked me. I just smiled and nodded at her while y/n fiddled with my fingers.

"Walkie can I try yours?" Y/n asked me pointing at my milkshake. "Of course you can baby" I said kissing her head. "Yay" she said taking a sip of my milkshake. "Oooo that's yummy" she said looking up at me. "Mhm I know it is" I said to her.

— BACK AT Y/N'S HOUSE —

"Walkieee come to my room with me" she said pulling me up to her room by my hand. "Okay okay be careful going up the stairs pretty girl" I said smiling. "Pretty girl?" She said stopping in her tracks and turning around to look at me. "Mhm you're my pretty girl" I said smiling at her. She carefully walked back down the stairs and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you baby" she said into my chest. "I love you more" I said picking her up and taking her into her room.

I gently laid y/n down on her bed and took her shoes off and got into bed with her. Just as I had thought, she was feeling a lot more clingy than usual just like I was after I got my wisdom teeth removed.

As soon as I got under the blanket y/n wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself on top of me. "I'm so tired Walkie" she said rubbing her eyes. "Then go to sleep baby, I'll be right here when you wake up." I said reassuring her. "Okay goodnight Walkie I love you" she said kissing my chest making me laugh to myself. "I love you more gorgeous." I said kissing the top of her head, soon after falling asleep with her.

— Y/M/N (YOUR MOMS NAME) POV —

After around an hour I went upstairs to y/n's room to see how everything was going and found y/n and Walker passed out in each others arms.

I just had to take a picture and send it to the family group chat.
The picture ⬇️⬇️