HUG

Y/N'S POV —
It was a random Saturday afternoon when I was craving a hug from my boyfriend, Walker, worse than ever. His family absolutely adored me so I just decided to walk to him house since we lived right down the road from each other.

— 10 MINUTES LATER —

After around 10 minutes of walking, I finally arrived at Walker's house. I went up to the door and knocked. The door opened to reveal his little brother Tanner. "Hi Y/n!! I didn't know you were coming over today" he said excited, yet confused because he wasn't expecting me. "Yeah, I'm just here to see Walker for a little bit" I said laughing softly.

I walked upstairs to Walker's room to find him on Fortnite with Brady. He glanced over at me and I obviously surprised him because his eyebrows raised when he saw me. "Oh hey baby, I didn't know you were-" He said standing up, only for me to cut him off by hugging him.

WALKER'S POV —
The second that y/n cut me off and hugged me I immediately understood what was going on. After we let go of the hug I went back to my gaming chair, and sat down. "Do you wanna cuddle gorgeous?" I said with open arms. She just smiled and nodded.

She walked over to me and sat down on my lap, her front facing me and her back facing the game. She rested her head on my shoulder while I kept playing Fortnite. I wrapped my arms around her torso and she had her arms wrapped around my neck.

Around 15 minutes after we had started cuddling I hear soft snores coming from my shoulder which made me smile a little bit. I turned my game off and tightened my grip around her. I grabbed a blanket and put it over us, and I ended up taking a nap with her.
________________________
HI GUYS!! PLS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS
IM LITERALLY BEGGING.