Episode 12: Ice Cream and Godly company

Team RWBY, JNPR, SAYK, Articho, Oscar all sit at a table of a restaurant in Mantle that had an all you can eat course. For once Y/n's mind wasn't on the food it was on the cat sitting at the edge of the table enjoying his food.

Beerus: This is delicious! And what did you call it saiyan? A Burger?

Y/n: Yes sir, Lord Beerus!

Beerus: Well you people may have lessened your magical powers but your culinary expertise is amazing!

Y/n looks at Articho who just shrugs.

Ruby: So, Mr. Beerus?

Beerus: Lord, child.

Ruby: R-right Lord Beerus! Um, why are you here exactly?

Beerus: It is simple really, my good friend the Oracle fish told me that strong fights would be happening when I woke up around this time. So naturally I came and boy was I impressed. I bet you, the red haired girl, and Y/n could take me on at 70% my full power.

Ruby's eyes sparkled.

Ruby: Thank You Lord Beerus!

Weiss: What our leader was trying to say is if you wanted something from us?

Whis: I am curious as well my Lord. I thought for sure we would have left as soon as getting food.

Beerus: And Miss dessert? Absolutley not. I am still curious about this Ice Cream the pink haired girl mentioned.

Y/n thinks back to when Cinder and them were with her.

Beerus: What was that about lunch?

Y/n: We were going to get lunch after beating those guys. Why?

Beerus: Think of it as my reward for saving you.

Suddenly Neo showed up and looks around.

Yang: Neo?!

Cinder: That's my ride sorry guys I'm leaving.

Whis looks at the girl's Grimm arm and points his staff at her.

Whis: Not like that you're not.

Whis's Staff glows as Cinder notices her arm turns normal with her powers still the same.

Cloud: What she gets a new arm!? Not fair!

Articho: Idiot be quiet unless you want to be destroyed!

Beerus: I'm getting hungry, can someone please tell me where I can find some food?

Everyone was shaken except for Neo who raised her hand.

Beerus: Well, spit it out I haven't got all day.

Neo pulls out her scroll and begins to type the name of a place and explaining she couldn't talk.

Beerus: Well we can't have that, Whis?

Whis taps the girl's throat who glares at Whis.

Neo: OW! What did you-

Neo gasps before covering her mouth and feeling her mouth.

Neo: I- Can speak?!

Beerus: Now that is settled, everyone who helped fight Mira is welcome to join everyone else leave or be destroyed.