Episode 3: A Villain approaching. Inner Demons.

Last time, our heroes were freed from their custody by General Ironwood. The General has made grand plans to make an effort to restore the Kingdoms to their former glory, with the help of a satellite to repair global communications! The Teams all agree to help but Y/n was temporarily whisked away by the Time patrol. They warned Y/n that if he failed, the whole world would become nothing but a lost memory. Now we will see team SAYK along with the honorary fifth member Articho will begin their journey to restore order to the world.

A Villian Approaching! Inner Demons.

Somewhere off to the south of Atlas, a familiar bald machine stands above an experimental flight vehicle for Some of Wily's machines. Sigma could easily fly there of course but the machine seems to have obtained his aspire to Flair. As he makes his way over there he notices a blip on the radar. Sigma smirks before slowing the machine down and landing on a rocky field.

Sigma steps out and looks to see Mira standing before him.

Mira: What are you doing awake, Sigma?

Sigma: Why to help Salem's forces why else?

Mira: You are trying to kill all life, I saw the footage from the lab.

Sigma looks at Mira.

Sigma: Is it really so wrong? Look at you, a fellow android wasting potential being a body guard to a demon cunt who can just as easily protect herself. You should join me! Together we can destroy this world and search the universe for strong opponents.

Mira: . . . .

Mira glares at Sigma.

Mira: I am just here to warn you. Defy Salem or Towa and you will not survive.

Mira flies off while Sigma smirks.

Sigma: Wait until they all see this body the good doctor created for me.

His orb on his head revealed an devilish glow to it.

Meanwhile Y/n is sleeping when he hears Alex the wolf Faunas scream and this wakes him up.

Y/n: Alex? What is it?

Alex: S-sorry I just had the worse nightmare.

Cloud and Articho both looked at him.

Cloud: It couldn't have been that bad.

Alex: I dreamed Yang Cheated on me!

Cloud: Well she is her own woman, she can make those decisions-

Alex: She Cheated on me with Blake!

Cloud was visibly disturbed by this while Y/n just looks at the situation confused.

Y/n: What do you mean they are both girls how can-

Articho: Y/n just go get something to eat.

Y/n: Oh right see you guys!

As the saiyan left Cloud sighs.

Cloud: I doubt either of them would cheat on us especially with each other.

Alex: Yeah, it just felt so wrong you know?

Cloud: Pro tip, stay away from Deviantart.