Episode 6: Tuffle Trouble. Worst Case Scenario

Last time On Saiyan and the Rose, Y/n and his friends visited the election rally pulling for Robyn Hill but was interrupted by Tyrian! Luckily Y/n and Protoman made quick work out of the scorpion faunas but now Y/n and Mega man face the Tuffle androids Elon and Tala! Meanwhile Sigma begins his ploy in town and is planning something terrible! Will our heroes stop these villains'? Find out now!

Tuffle Trouble! Worse Case Scenario.

Y/n and Mega man charge at the two Tuffles while they simply dodge the hits. Y/n fires Ki blasts while Mega man fires attacks from his buster.

The Tuffles smile and dodge the attacks as they hit buildings.

Y/n: Shoot, we need to fight where no people can get hurt!

Mega man: I know a place, Hey bleach skin! Follow us we are fighting somewhere else!

The Two tuffles smile at the heroes attempt of saving lives and humor them by following y/n and Mega man.

Meanwhile Acoustic notices the energy going around. 

Acoustic: This could be trouble.

Acoustic flies off in the direction Y/n went.

Eventually in a frozen tundra outside the kingdom The Tuffles and the huntsman duo land.

Elon: So you are the protector of Mantle, and you are the Super saiyan we have heard so much about. Dr. Wily has had you two on his revenge list for a long time.

Tala: You will find us harder to kill than those hunks of junk you fought in the past.

Y/n turns ssj2 while Mega man arms his Buster.

Y/n charges at Elon who smirks and blocks it with one arm and punches Y/n backward.

Mega turns his hand sword style and brings it down to Tala who just blast the sword away.

Mega man kicks her in jaw but she only flies back a little and she fires several rounds of Ki at the bomber who activates his Ki sheild to block the attack.

Y/n is duking it out with Elon who is not taking the fight seriously enough.

Y/n: So you guys were made by Wily too huh?

Elon catches a fist from Y/n.

Elon: Not quite, we were tuffles a race brought to near extinction by Saiyan kind. Then Wily found us in space.

Elon knees Y/n in the gut.

Elon: He made us thousands of times better than before! So we may show you saiyans justice!

Y/n glares and does instant transmition and fires a kamehameha at Elon which knocks him back a little.

Y/n: What my kind did has nothing to do with Salem. She is going to bring about the same death and destruction we brought to you, if not worse! It can't be worth it!

Elon: If getting revenge means insuring the death of another race, I'll gladly except.

Y/n gets angry and the two trade blows that cause the Snow beneath them to crumble and blow away.