End of story

Hey, so unfortunately I am no longer as invested in mean girls, as I was when I started writing this story. I will start writing a Mikaela Happas short fanfiction instead from the POV of Casey. I am still not sure if I'm going to pair JJ up with Emma, Casey, or Zoey in it since a part of me ships her with all of them for different reasons. 

Emma - Liked JJ first and is the only one of three who didn't bully JJ in middle school.

Casey - Likes JJ the most and JJ never really gave her much of a chance. Plus Casey needs some love at this point. She would 100% be the one I shipped JJ with the most if it wasn't for the fact that JJ's dad started sleeping with Casey's mom around the time that JJ was born, meaning that there's a chance that Casey and JJ could be half sisters. Even if that wasn't discussed in the series.

Zoey - Is JJ's girlfriend and they do seem to be cute together. 

I also noticed that there doesn't seem to be any fanfiction regarding those shorts, so I can't analyze which pairing is the cutest in 

If anyone knows what shorts I'm talking about and has a general preference for who I'll pair JJ up with in my fanfiction then leave a comment, saying who you think I should pair her up with. The fanfiction is going to be geared around the Zoey - JJ - Casey love triangle, for those who might be interested in reading it. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, I posted the link to the first episode here, so that you can have an idea of what I'm talking about. 

Again, I will simply be writing fanfiction, so I am simply a fan of the series.  I do NOT own any of the characters mentioned in the fanfiction. All characters are the property of Mikaela Happas, who I recommend subscribing to because she makes really good videos.