"I heard it's going to be extravagant," Johanna grunted, sarcastically throwing up air quotes around her words. 

"Yeah right. With how strict Thirteen is? That's not happening," Katniss muttered, looking around the dull surroundings of Thirteen as the other two let out snickers.

"Fair point," Celeste laughed out, gaining the attention of Soldier York.

"Ladies. Get to work." 

And with a loud huff, the trio began their training.

-

A few days later, it seemed like preparations for the wedding were complete. And finally, the big day arrived. Celeste smiled happily as she and her sisters helped Annie get dressed, dressing her in one of Katniss's green dresses before placing a simple veil over her head.

"This is beautiful, Cecilia. Thank you," Annie breathed out as she smoothed out the veil. Cecilia smiled brightly at the compliment, taking pride in her work.

"It was nothing. A bit harder than weaving a net, but manageable enough. Plus, I had some help," Cecilia replied, nudging Celine. Annie smiled nervously at that, hands shaking slightly as she thanked both the girls again.

"You ready?" Celeste asked, grabbing onto her friend's hand with a sincere look.

"Of course," Annie muttered, fidgeting slightly, "Will you be okay? With the whole wedding thing and all-"

"I'll be fine," Celeste reassured her friend, not letting her worried thoughts continue, "Now, let's get you married."

-

The ceremony was rather beautiful. Nothing too extravagant, and yet, the love of her two friends shined so brightly it rivaled one of the Capitol's. 

With being the only one with personal experience of the rituals of a District 4 wedding, Celeste had been asked to act as the officiant. Of course, Celeste easily agreed, wanting nothing but the best for her friends.

Celeste could not stop herself from tearing up with happiness as she placed a net over the couple during their vows, wiping a few tears away as she listened to her friend's simple speeches. 

Everything about the ceremony was perfect. From the singing of the wedding song to the saltwater kiss. And just as it started, it ended beautifully. 

And quickly, the celebration began.

Celeste stood off to the side as she drank some cider, watching as a group of people danced in the center as the fiddler played.

"It was a beautiful ceremony, wasn't it?" Celeste heard from next to her, turning to see Cato. Celeste smiled softly as she looked from him to the happy couple.