Part 29

As their lips met in a fiery embrace, Sara's initial instinct to pull away was overridden by the intensity of Shubman's kiss. The overwhelming desire coursing through her veins clouded her thoughts, causing all resistance to melt away.

However, as the kiss lingered, Sara's conscience began to stir, urging her to break away from Shubman's embrace. With a determined effort, she tried to pull back, but Shubman's hold on her tightened, refusing to let her go.

Sara: (Attempting to break free) Shubman, we can't do this. I have to go.

Shubman: (Holding her firmly) No, Sara. Stay with me.

Despite Sara's protests, Shubman's arms enveloped her in a back hug, preventing her from leaving. Sara squirmed in his grasp, her heart torn between the conflicting emotions swirling inside her.

Sara: (Struggling) Shubman, please, let me go. We shouldn't be doing this.

Shubman: (Whispering in her ear) Shh, Sara. Just relax. Everything will be okay.

Feeling defeated, Sara reluctantly yielded to Shubman's embrace, her resistance gradually fading away. With a heavy heart, she resigned herself to spending the night in his arms, her inner turmoil

MORNING TIME ⌚ 

As the first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, Sara quietly slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb Shubman who was still asleep. Her mind was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions, but she knew she had to maintain her composure.

Sara: (In her acting mode, with a cold tone) Shubman, utho. Tumhein yahaan se jaana chahiye

Shubman: (Half-asleep, confused) Sara, kya hua?

Sara: (Pushing him gently) Tumhara wakt ho gaya hai, Shubman. Mere kamre se dafa ho jao

Shubman: (Suddenly awake, with a hint of annoyance) Sara, yeh kya bakwaas hai? Main yahaan kyun chala jaaun?

Sara: (Rudely) Kyunki yeh mera ghar hai aur mera kamra. Main chahti hoon tum yahaan se chale jao

Shubman: (Getting defensive) Tum kab se aise ho gayi, Sara? Tum mujhse kyun itna door jaana chahti ho?

Sara: (Angry) Kyunki main yahaan ke malik hoon aur tum mere guests. Aur ab guests ka wakt khatam ho gaya hai

Shubman: (Frustrated) Sara, tumhein pata hai main kyun yahaan hoon. Tumhein meri zarurat hai.

 Sara: (With a bitter laugh) Meri zarurat? Tum mujhe kyun rok rahe ho, Shubman?

Shubman: (Sarcastically) Haan, bilkul. Tumhare bina toh cricket ke match mein badi mushkil hoti hai

Sara: (Rolling her eyes) Tum hamesha mazaak mein hi rehne waale ho, Shubman

(Shubman: Don't forget to come to the stadium today. You're the ICT doctor, right? All the best.)

Sara: (Angrily) Shubman, tum..

Later, as Shubman prepared to leave, he paused at the door, turning back to face Sara one last time.

Shubman: (Sarcastically) Oh, and Sara, don't forget to grace us with your presence at the stadium. After all, we wouldn't want to miss the great ICT doctor in action, would we , Oh that was a reminder that you are appointed as a ict doctor ?

Sara's eyes narrowed at Shubman's sarcastic tone, her jaw clenched in response.

Sara: (Bitingly) Don't worry, Shubman. I'll be there. And you can bet I'll be giving it my all , toh don't you worry about that mujhe yeh sari baate pata hai , yaad dilane ki koi need nahi hai , so please leave right now