"I understand that you have I.E.D and that you are taking medicine for that" the doctor said making him mumbled a 'yea', "and You were drinking at this party correct"

"Yea"

"Can you explain what you felt before you passed out"

"My chest was tight. My head was spinnin' and I couldn't see like shit was blurry" he said making me frown.

"Okay I thought so—since you are on the medication for I.E.D you cannot drink while you are on it. It'll cause you to have head spinning or pounding, fatigue, vomitting, discomfort, unconsciousness and or death" the doctor said, "we are glad that it was not the last one—I'm sure they are as well" he said referring to me and ole girl.

"I know you would like to get out of here as soon as possible but we are going to keep you for an extra day just to be sure everything is going well" the doctor said before walking back out.

Assad sighs while rubbing a hand down his face.

"Did you know that you wasn't supposed to drink on your medication?" I ask

"Yea" he mumbled

"So why would you do that shit anyway" I said feeling myself getting upset.

"I was at a party Bianca"

"So fucking what, that was fucking stupid Assad. You could've died" I slightly yelled making him smack his teeth.

"i was at a party Bianca what the fuck I'm 'posed  ta' do" he said

"I'm gonna go—I'll see you later Assad" raylen said walking out the room.

"We get in one fight and you go trying to kill yourself and taking to bitches" I scoffed.

"You being fuckin' crazy right now, like you said I almost died but she was Thea' ta' get help and you thinkin bout that"

"She was sitting next to your bed, watching you my boyfriend, sleep and waiting for you to wake up, so yea I think that's a little weird"

"Bianca just stop bro—I ain't tell ha' ta' stay, that was her own fuckin choice" he said making me shake my head.

"Why did she even feel comfortable enough to make that choice"

"I don't fuckin know"

We sat in silence for a few seconds before i spoke again, "you cheating on me?"I asked biting my cheek

"Na bro"

"How do I know you are telling the truth" I said with tears in my eyes.

"youn trust me?"

"I don't know"

—————————————
Cassandra

"Stop playing Bryson" I said bucking my hips as he slowly rubbed my clit. 

You may be wondering how we are in this situation—I'll tell you. We were over his house and he was playing the game and I was watching his fingers dance over the controller so fast and smoothly and it got me feeling some type of way.

"I ain't playing you just impatient" he said making me smack my teeth.

"Come on please" after I said that, he slowly slipped two of his long fingers inside of me.

"Uhhhh"I lightly moan.

He takes his fingers out of me and makes eye contact with me as he sucks my juices off his fingers. Once he's done that he looks down at my vagina.

"So pretty mama" he said blowing his cool breath on my parts making me shiver.

he finally put his mouth onto me, he gently places soft kisses on my clit making me whine from the faint touch.

He began to take a long lick of my vagina. He sticks us tongue in my hole and starts jabbing it in and out at a fast pace. He also begins to rub my clit quickly making me let out a loud moan.

This is so embarrassing bye

"That feel good mama?" He mumbled before sucking on my clit as his finger slipped back into me.

I nodded with my eyes shut. I couldn't talk even if I tried, it felt too good.

"Why you ain't talking ta' me?" He said taking his mouth off my clit and slowing his fingers down.

"You wan' me ta' stop?" He asked making me shake my head 'no'.

"No?" He said making me shake me head 'no' again.

"Then open yo eyes and tell me how that shit feel" he demanded making me get wetter. I started moving my hips on his fingers to get some type of relief.

"It's feels soooo good please don't stop" I said seeing him smirk.

He started moving his fingers again making me sigh in relief. He pumped into me a few more time before taking them out and eating me again.

He began creating suction on my clit making me lock his head in between my thighs. He didn't pull them off like last time, instead he increased the speed of his tongue.

"Oh my god right there Bryson please" I moan out feeling my stomach start to burn.

"You gon come for me mama?" He mumbled.

"Yessss" i slightly yelled seeing white dots clouding my vision.

A few seconds later i feel this liquid shooting out of me making me moan. Bryson continues licking and sucking me as I'm drenching his face.

Woahhhh

"Bryson stoppp" I said feeling myself become sensitive. He didn't listen to me he just kept going making me feel another knot forming in my stomach.

"Brysonnnnn" I said grinding my hips on his face.

"Come and I'll stop" he muttered making my legs start shaking.

"Ughhh" I squealed as my release came washing down on me. He licked me clean before unlocking my thighs from around his head.

He came up to me and kissed me shoving his tongue in my mouth letting me taste myself.

"Mmmmm" I moan grabbing the back of his neck bringing him closer.

He pulled away, "you tried?" He asked making me shake my head 'no'.

"I wanna have sex" I said making him immediately start shaking his head.

"We not doing that"

"Whyyy"

"Cause we not ready— you not ready" he said

"we are ready and so am I-" I got cut off by him slipping his fingers into me catching me off guard.

"We not ready yet mama" he lowly said making me nod my head 'yes'.

"Okaymmm" I moaned watching him go back down and lick me.
—————————————————