| 15 |

A/N: bEet BEeT suGaR BeEt~ anyway :) a lot of jaw droppers today 😀

.
.
.
.

"UH JUNGWON?!" Jay yelled as his eyes settled upon the sight of Ni-ki and Felix passed out on the floor, "COME QUICKLY!"

Jungwon and Minho ran immediately at Jay's words, "NI-KI?! FELIX?!" Jungwon yelled, getting on the ground next to Ni-ki, he checked to see if they were breathing, then inspected for wounds, almost immediately noticing the darts.

"Darts..." Jungwon muttered, "Someone else was here. Ni-ki and Felix must've seen them and tried to alert us, but they shot them with tranq guns." Jungwon concluded.

Minho balled his fists, fury running through him, "No one fucking touches my team." He seethed, picking Felix up. "I'm going to have Seungmin analyze the origins of the dart, from that one dart we can find the gun, the manufacturer, and the owner of the gun.

"Just you wait." Minho mumbled, Felix slowly regained consciousness in Minho's arms, gasping. "Minho! Ji-Jisung- Jisung! Someone took Jisung!" He yelled in distress, tears streaming down his face.

Minho's whole world stopped revolving. "Jisung? Ji is gone?"

"They took him!" Felix coughed out, Minho felt something new, his eyes were watery. He felt. That was screwing him over. He felt emotion. Emotion for someone he barely knew, yet longed to be with. He'd been screwed over by the boy that had waltzed into his life randomly when he was sleeping.

Tears spilled out of Minho's eyes as he stood in shock, the same shock overtook Felix as he noticed his hyung crying.

Seungmin and Hyunjin made their way to where the other two members were and stood in silence as Minho cried.

"L-lee Know hyung. You're crying." Felix mumbled, wiping the olders tears. "What's wrong?"

Minho let out a choked sob, "H-he's gone?" He asked Felix, who nodded sadly. Minho was quick to realize that he was in the presence of others so he wiped his tears.

"I'll find him." The older said with determination. Jungwon nodded, "We are always here, let us know if you need help. I understand this isn't the right time to talk about the incident with our interns. I'll meet you again at a better time."

"Thank you." Hyunjin said with a small smile, Jake nodded, "I'll let Heesung know we're on our way back then."

---------♪-------

Chan left to bring Changbin back to their room, when he did, Jeongin tilted Jisung's head up to face him. "Jisung hyung, are you little?" He asked with a serious expression.

Jisung's eyes widened, he pulled away and accidentally fell backwards off the bed. "NO! I...uh I mean. Not little no! Sungie not little!" He cried when Jeongin tried to approach him.

"Hyung I'm not going to hurt you, please don't be scared..." He whispered soothingly, "Okay... Sungie is not little?"

Jisung shook his head rapidly, indicating a yes. Jeongin smiled, quickly devising a plan "Okay... well since hyungs are gone, do you want to play hide and seek?"

Jisung's eyes sparkled brightly, "Yes pwease!" He babbled, covering his mouth after and hoping Jeongin didn't notice. Little did he know, the younger did notice, and he was determined to let him freely be a little.

"I'll count Sungie, and you'll hide?"

Jisung shook his head again, "No! Sungie count!" He said proudly pointing to himself. Jeongin giggled, "Okay Sungie, Innie will hide, okay?"

Jisung jumped happily, clapping his hands. Jeongin had ended up slipping slightly with him.

While Jisung was counting, Jeongin walked into the joint room to look for.a hiding spot where he bumped into shady looking men. He rubbed his forehead and looked up and the man, "Are you the resident of this room?" The man asked.

Jeongin nodded, scared of the man. "Who are you?" He mumbled, his eyes becoming glossy as he fell into a younger mindset.

"You don't need to know. Do you have a Han Peter Jisung with you?"

"N-no." Jeongin lied, tears now ready to fall. The man scoffed, shoving the Maknae aside and walking into the room.

A playful Jisung grabbed the man's arm and squealed, "Innie! Sungie found...you." This wasn't Jeongin. "W-what?"

"Are you Han Peter Jisung?" The man asked, Jisung didn't know how to answer, yes he was Han Peter Jisung but this man seemed shady.

"We're back guys- what's going on here?" Chan asked, his expression morphing into anger as he saw Jeongin sniffling on the ground, cradling his elbow. He noticed Jisung's wrist in the grip of the man in the black suit.

"Who are you." Changbin seethed, ready to fight.

"Relax man, we just need Han." A voice said, "I'm Ji Hyeok, and I'm just following orders." He said with an annoying level of confidence.

"Ji Hyeok?" Jisung mumbled, "Like Yu Ji Hyeok?" He was not little anymore, instead trembling in fear.

"Don't touch me. I can hurt you." Jisung spat, tugging his hands away from the hold. Ji Hyeok smiled eerily, "Aw... Still the same little Sungie."

"No, I'm not. I've changed. I can rip you to shreds." Jisung threatened, still his glare was shooting daggers at the older. The man laughed arrogantly, "Sure. What if I force you to regress then? I don't think little Sungie can put up a fight?"

Jisung gasped, shock filling every inch of his body. Ji Hyeok was right, he couldn't defend himself as a little. "You wouldn't"

Chan bent down to be leveled with Jeongin, who was still little, he spoke soothingly to calm the boy down as he took a look at his hurt elbow. "Innie, it's not bad, see? A kiss and it'll go away." Chan whispered, lifting the elbow to his lips and placing a small kiss on it. 

Jeongin gave Chan a small smile, starting to blush as he returned to his adult mindset. Changbin charged at Ji Hyeok, grabbing him by the collar. 

"You motherfucker. Who do you think you are?" He said, the men around the man quickly intervened, trying to get Changbin away from Ji Hyeok. 

"Hah, why don't you ask Sungie who I am?" 

.

.

.

------------♪------------♪-----------♪-----------------

- Hi honeybuns ❤️ ty for reading!

- Hope you liked this chapter!

- I am trying to update more frequently <3 love you guys!!