Shusuke thought as he stared at them, "A little genjutsu won't hurt." He evily thought as he stared intensely at the four. 

"Shusuke, don't. We're at the academy. You'll probably get expelled." Inojin warned.

"I'm not." He said and decided to ignore the four since his friend was right. 

He then heard his name. 

"But Shusuke and him are getting along sometimes." He looked at his siter and her friends talking with each other. Looks like they're gossiping about Boruto.

Inojin stood up and walked towards Boruto and his friends. Shusuke also followed behind with his stoic face.

"Hmm... Riding on the Hokage's coattails, huh?" Inojin spoke with a smile on his face. 

Clearly a fake one. "We're surprised you're not expelled yet." The Uchiha spoke behind Inojin with his hands on his pockets. 

"H-hey, Inojin! Shusuke!" Sumire called, panicking with white cartoon eyes.

Shusuke stopped and looked at her way with confused expression on his face, she's really panicking over small things. 

"Oops, did I just say that out loud?" Inojin sarcastically asked while giving Sumire a close-eyed smile. 

"Seriously? The whole class heard it." His friend sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"You're no fun, shusuke."

"Hey, Inojin. Take that back." Shikadai demand with his right hand on his hips. 

"Oh, sorry if it touched a nerve, I take it back." He said as he stepped forward. 

Shusuke stayed beside the desk of the three and he also noticed everyone eyes on them.

"You know he don't take his words back." The Uchiha male informed them. 

Shikadai glared at him which Shusuke returned the glare. 

"But that's just how everyone's feeling here. If anyone else caused a runaway train, it would be normal if they were thrown in jail." Inojin spoke, gathering everyone's attention on him.

"That's..." Denki was about to speak, but Boruto stopped him by putting his hands on top of Denki's shoulder and shook his head. 

"Look, you know that's not what happened." Shikadai spoke again, defending Boruto as always.

"Oh, really?" Shusuke spoke sarcastically as he crossed his arms. 

"Hey, Boruto, how long has it been?" Inojin asked, changing the topic with a close-eyed smile on his face. 

"Hi! Inojin and... Shusuke." He greeted with a smile as he looked at Shusuke and Inojin. 

The Uchiha nodded his head, "You still haven't changed, I see." He commented.

The Uzumaki grinned, "you haven't changed too."

"Are you three friends?" Denki asked as he glanced at Shusuke and Inojin before looking at Boruto. 

"All of our parents are." Shikadai explained while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Listen, Inojin." Shikadai spoke, "I know you've been like this for a long time. Sometimes, you too, Shusuke. But why do you always shoot your mouth off?" Shikadai asked, but more like a complaint.