Katie:
From a young age, Katie's parents had forced her to bad things, telling her it was the only way to survive in the harsh world lived in. This made her fearing the of disobedience. She always steal food for herself but was always beaten for not bringing anything expensive for her "parents". The next day, everything changed. A kind-hearted girl named Sakura, who sat next to Katie in class, noticed the sadness in her eyes and the bruises on her arms. During pickup, Sakura knew something was wrong and decided to take action. Those bruises aren't from falling, Sakura bravely reported Katie's parents for suspicious of child abuse to the authorities, and they were caught for their cruel actions. Katie "father" slapped her after she told the cops what he did, Sakura caught her before she could hit the floor. The police took Katie "father" away meanwhile Katie "mother was arrested back home. With nowhere else to go, Katie was taken in by Sakura and her siblings. At first, Katie was hesitant and scared, but slowly she began to trust her new family. They showered her with love, kindness, and acceptance, showing her that there was another way to live – a way filled with warmth and compassion. As the days turned into weeks & the weeks turned into months, Katie's heart began to heal. She blossomed under the love and care of Sakura's family, learning what it truly meant to be valued and respected. No longer did she live in fear of punishment or harm; instead, she flourished in an environment of support and understanding.

Moonstone:
Moonstone was known for her quiet and mysterious demeanor, always keeping to herself and rarely speaking to others. Moonstone's parents were harsh and cold, showing little love or affection towards their daughter. One fateful winter night, a blizzard swept through the village, engulfing everything in its icy grip. Moonstone's parents, in a fit of rage, dragged her out into the freezing cold, intending to leave her to perish in the snow. As they were about to abandon her, Moonstone saw a figure in the distance - a tall man named Damian. Damian rushed to Moonstone's side, scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to safety. He took her to a nearby shelter, where he tended to her wounds and warmed her frozen body. As Moonstone regained her strength, Damian introduced her to his foster family, who welcomed her with open arms. In the warmth and love of her new home, Moonstone began to blossom. Though still quiet and reserved, she found solace and companionship in the kindness of her new family.

Damian:
Damian's stepmother & father were very abusive & heartless, always finding ways to torment him. One day, they decided they no longer wanted Damian and abandoned him in the forest near a dark cave. As Damian wandered through the dense trees, he suddenly came face to face with a bear. In a panic, he tried to run but ended up getting scratched by the bear's sharp claws. Just as he thought he was done for, a mysterious figure appeared - a boy named Scarf. Scarf was older than Damian, with a serious and cold demeanor. But deep down, he had a soft spot for those in need. Scarf quickly took Damian under his wing and led him to safety. Despite his tough exterior, Scarf cared for Damian like a little brother, making sure he was fed and tended to his wounds. Damian was grateful for Scarf's kindness, and slowly but surely, he began to trust his new protector. Scarf lived in a foster home with other children who had also been abandoned or mistreated. Despite his rough exterior, Scarf was gentle & caring towards his foster & adoptive siblings, always looking out for them and keeping them safe. As days turned into weeks, Damian found a sense of belonging in Scarf's foster home. He no longer felt alone or afraid, knowing that he had someone to watch over him. And as for Scarf, he discovered that showing compassion and love to others brought him more happiness than he ever thought possible.

Autumn:
Autumn was just a young child when her parents mysteriously disappeared, leaving her all alone in the world. With no one to turn to, Autumn found herself in a state of confusion and sadness.But fate had other plans for Autumn. A month after her parents vanished, she was taken in by a kind and loving foster family. They welcomed her into their home with open arms, showering her with love and care. Despite the darkness that had clouded her past, Autumn found solace in the warmth of her new family. As the seasons changed and the years passed, Autumn blossomed into a bright and resilient young woman. Her foster parents provided her with a stable and nurturing environment, allowing her to heal from the wounds of her past. They encouraged her to pursue her passions & dreams, always standing by her side through every triumph and setback. Autumn learned the true meaning of family through her experiences in the foster home. She realized that family wasn't just about blood relations, but about the bonds of love and support that held them together. With her newfound strength and determination, she set out to create a life filled with purpose & happiness.

Nini:
Nini was a talented dancer, with a passion for movement and rhythm that seemed to flow through her very veins, everyone adores her & her dancing skills. But compared to the view of her parents, they find her as a waste of time. So one day, Nini's parents left her at a dance audition, promising to return once it was over. Hours turned into days, & days turned into weeks, but still her parents did not return. Nini felt abandoned and alone, with no one to turn to for comfort or support. But just when she thought all hope was lost, a kind-hearted girl named Kiyo came to her rescue. Kiyo took Nini under her wing, offering her a place to stay and a shoulder to cry on. With Kiyo's guidance and love, Nini slowly began to heal from the pain of her past and build a brighter future for herself.

Olivia
Olivia had long, flowing brown hair and big, curious eyes that sparkled with innocence underneath her glasses. She lived with her parents in a modest house on the outskirts of town, where they struggled to make ends meet. One day, Olivia's parents decided to take her out for a rare treat at a local restaurant. They ordered their meals and sat down at a table near the play area, where Olivia could have some fun while they ate. However, when it came time to pay the bill, they realized they didn't have enough money. Feeling ashamed and desperate, they made a terrible decision - they left Olivia in the play area, hoping she would bear the brunt of their mistake. As the minutes turned into an hour, Olivia felt abandoned and scared. She didn't understand why her parents hadn't come back for her. Just as tears began to well up in her eyes, a kind voice broke through her despair. "Hey, are you okay?" Olivia looked up to see a girl about her age standing in front of her. This girl's name was Kiko, and she had a warmth and kindness about her that instantly put Olivia at ease. Kiko listened as Olivia tearfully told her what had happened. Without hesitation, Kiko took Olivia under her wing and promised to take care of her. The two girls formed an instant bond, like long-lost sisters reunited at last. Kiko led Olivia out of the restaurant and into a world filled with love, kindness, and belonging.

Cherry Ruby:
She was a girl of great courage and kindness, but her life had been filled with hardship from a very young age. Cherry Ruby had no memory of her family or where she came from. She was found as a baby by an elderly couple who took her in & raised her as their own. However, tragedy struck when a group of hunters came to the village in search of rare magical creatures that were said to live in the forest. The hunters discovered Cherry Ruby's unique abilities & believed that she was one of the magical creatures they sought, they got rid of the elder couple who took her in. They chased her through the forest, determined to capture her and take her away from the only home she had ever known. Despite being hunted down like an animal, Cherry Ruby never lost hope. She used her wits & resourcefulness to outsmart the hunters at every turn, always managing to evade capture. Along the way, she made friends with the forest spirits creatures who were willing to help her in her time of need.

Selina Ice:
She was a quiet and introverted girl, with beautiful pearl white eyes that seemed to hold a world of pain and sorrow. Selina lived with her mother & her mother's boyfriend. From the outside, they seemed like the perfect family - but behind closed doors, his true colors were revealed. He was a cruel & abusive man, who took out his frustrations on Selina whenever he could. Despite Selina's pleas for help, her mother turned a blind eye to the abuse. She refused to believe that the man she loved could be capable of such cruelty. Selina felt trapped and alone, with no one to turn to for help. One night, as Selina lay awake in her bed, listening to the sounds of her mother and her boyfriend arguing in the next room, she made a decision that would change her life forever. With tears streaming down her face, she gathered her few belongings and quietly slipped out of the house while her abusers slept.

Samantha:
Samantha's parents were neglectful and often left her alone for days at a time while they went off on their own adventures. Despite this, Samantha remained strong and resilient, finding solace in the beauty of the mountains that surrounded her. One fateful winter day, a blizzard hit her hometown, trapping Samantha in her home with no way to contact her parents. As the days passed and the snow continued to fall, Samantha knew she to act fast if she wanted to survive. With no other choice, gathered what little supplies she had and set out into the treacherous in search of help. As she trudged through the deep snow, against the biting wind and freezing temperatures, Samantha's determination never wed. She knew that her parents may have abandoned her, but she refused give up on them. Hours turned into days as Samantha pressed on, her faith and courage guiding her through the harsh terrain. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Samantha stumbled upon a group of orphan kids who had been searching for her. They had heard rumors of a brave girl lost in the mountains, and they were overjoyed to finally find her alive. With their help, Samantha was able to make her way back to the village, where she was greeted with tears of relief and gratitude.