Chapter 23: Ending

POV Narrator

The day had come, neither Izuku nor Fubuky knew exactly how Gojo's return would occur, they were told that the object that sealed Gojo is called "Prison Kingdom", several preparations were made for Gojo's return, as no they knew how time worked inside the Prison Kingdom, so they didn't know how it would work, but one more test would be done with Gojo's return, it would be in relation to Yumi, about her eating Sukuna's missing fingers, it was explained to Izuku and Fubuky everything that would happen in relation to all of this.

As soon as Gojo was freed, they would have to get Fubuky away from there, after which Yumi would eat the last finger they had.

They went to the place where everything would happen, the Inumaki was there and several other sorcerers were there to help with everything.

Fubuky: Okay, what do I need to do?

Utahime: You need to use your expansion on this cube here.

Fubuky: Okay, move away...

Everyone moves away, but Inumaki, even at a distance and with a megaphone, continued to watch.

Fubuky: Domain expansion... Tree of the nine realms... Godheim!

His expansion was activated, as soon as it was undone the cube had disappeared and Fubuky had fainted, but Gojo didn't appear either

Utahime: What happened? Where is Gojo?

Izuku: I have no idea, but I doubt that even if Gojo had left this cube, he wouldn't die because of 

Fubuky's domain, especially because the domain was used in a very short time and...

A few minutes after that, Gojo appears behind them.

Gojo: Hey.

Everyone: AH! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!

Gojo: Well... I appeared in the middle of the sea and came straight here.

Izuku: In... the middle of the sea?

Gojo: That guy with the body of an old friend threw me into the sea and sent several curses to watch over the place, but I put an end to them.

Izuku: Okay... there's one more thing we need to do...

Yumi went there with the last finger of the Sukuna they had and they also removed Fubuky from there.

Yumi: If anything happens like I lose control, you guys know what must be done.

Utahime: Right.

Yumi eats the finger of the Sukuna they had, everyone waits for a while, but nothing happens.

Izuku: Everything seems fine.

Utahime: You'll still be under observation for a while, just to be sure.