Chapter 9 Heroic Stages

Izuku pov

Today sensei Aizawa told us that someone would come here to help us choose our hero names... it was Midnight

Me (thinking): Why did she decide to dress like that?

Midnight: As you know, I'll help you choose your codenames, let's get started~

Melissa chose

Great-Might

Midnight: You were inspired by Gal-Might, right?

Melissa: Yes, she is one of my biggest inspirations!

Midnight: Interesting.

Shoka: Mine will be...

Frostbite

Midnight: Makes sense since Frostbite is frostbite.

Izumi: Mine is...

Salamanderess

Katsumi: Mine will be...

Dinamight

Midnight: Also inspired by Gal-Might

Cherry: Mine will be...

Cherry Blossom

Midnight: A very interesting name.

Fubuky: Mine will be

Ragnarok

Midnight: Interesting to be based on other mythologies

Luna: Mine could be

Nature Force

Midnight: I wanted to choose the name of your quirk, interesting

Anne: My heroine name will be

Night Shroud

Midnight: Right.

I chose...

Tenshi

(Explanation: The name Mahito means "Bad person" or "Demon", while the name Tenshi means "angel")

Midnight: Excellent~

Aizawa tells us about the internships and talks about the proposals...

Aizawa: Very well, you will have two days to choose who you will do these internships with...

Each of us chose a heroine to do an internship, Luna chose to do an internship with Ryukyu, Fubuky chose to do it with Miruko which is the first time she has accepted someone to do an internship, Anne and Shoka went to do it with Frost, Cherry and Izumi they went to Blue Prominence, Katsumi went to Best Jeanist...

I really considered going with Mt.Lady, but the one that caught my attention the most was Ryukyu, so that's the one I chose...

I went with Luna to Ryukyu's agency and upon arriving we found Ryukyu and another person waiting for us...