Chapter 22: Attack and Decision

POV Narrator

Everything is calm, Izuku and Fubuky informed the teachers that if they fixed what sealed Gojo back, Fubuky could undo the sealing, as soon as this information reached the high echelon of the jujutsu schools, Izuku and Fubuky were left waiting and also raised the issue whether they should continue to keep the secret of their powers from their classmates asking if it wouldn't be better to reveal everything as long as their classmates keep it a secret.

Other than that, their days continued as normal, having their classes normally, missions with curses, taking care of the children, but they received news on television that there was a mass escape from Tartarus, All For One also managed to escape somehow.

(I never mentioned it, but Izuku and Fubuky are special grade)

Fubuky: We better get ready...

Izuku: For what?

Fubuky: Don't you think that Tartarus having had a mass escape, including some villain that you defeated, could they try to attack?

Izuku: Maybe, but we'd better just stay alert.

A few more days pass

It was night and the students began to hear bangs from outside the UA, there were several villains including All For One who had robotic prosthetics since they were unable to heal her and...

Something they don't know exactly what it is, the battle had begun, Nezumi summoned some teachers and students to fight, Gal Might starts fighting against All For One and has a big advantage

Izuku and the rest started fighting some villains and managed to defeat them, then Tenka arrived on the battlefield to help too, then Izuku, Tenka and Melissa arrived to deal with All For One to end everything at once.

AFO: YOU BRAT, DO YOU KNOW THE HARM YOU CAUSED ME?!

Izuku: I expect the worst possible, you hag!

AFO: AND YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT, I TOOK YOU OFF THE STREETS AND TOOK YOU IN!

Tenka: AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT I ENDED UP ON THE STREETS TOO YOU HAG!

Tenka touches All For One's robotic prosthetics, causing them to decay, so Melissa and Gal Might punch her in the stomach together.

AFO: AGH!

She falls to the floor.

Izuku: Would you rather she stay alive or...

Nezumi arrives to talk to him.

Nezumi: You know what must be done, there is no way out of this...

Izuku: Right... Any last words?

AFO: P-PLEASE NO!

He touches her and explodes her body.

Nezumi: Izuku... tomorrow I need to talk to you and Fubuky, it's about the other "school".

Izuku: Right...

The next day Izuku and Fubuky go to Nezumi's office...

Izuku: Got the answer?

Nezumi: Yes, you can reveal to your class about Jujutsu, it was also decided that Fubuky will release Satoru Gojo from sealing, they found a way to do that.

Fubuky: Right, is there a date or something like that for us to get Gojo sensei out of the sealing?

Nezumi: It will be tomorrow... you can warn your colleagues about this too... perhaps Luna, Anne and Miruko won't take this decision very well if they know what could happen to him.

Both: Right...

Their room and Tenka were brought together to talk about Jujutsu and finally reveal the nature of their powers to their entire class.

Tenka: Why did you gather everyone here?

Fubuky: We have to tell you some of our secrets...

They reveal to everyone about Jujutsu, curses, Cursed Energy, about Gojo, the fact that he is sealed is problematic, etc.

Tsuyu: This... is a lot to process.

Iida: You guys shouldn't even be here then and yes...

Izuku: Wait a minute... I thought she left...

Fubuky: Unfortunately not... and one more thing, if you spread it around... well let's say you'll be scheduled for execution...

Most girls freeze up when he says that.

Fubuky: Anyway, we found a way to free Gojo from the sealing...

Luna: What way?

Fubuky: My domain expansion can help with this, however... because my domain is quite exhausting... I can faint... for... an indefinite time... maybe a few hours, days or weeks... .Luna/Anne: WHAT?!

Fubuky: I knew they wouldn't take it easy, but... don't worry, I'll survive anyway, there's no danger of me ending up dying.

He tried to calm them both down, but they were panicking, so he hugged them.

Fubuky: Look, unfortunately there is no other way, I suggested this idea, so don't worry, I'm sure I'll be fine.

Luna/Anne: Promise?

Fubuky: I promise, Izuku and I knew what we were getting into, the sorcerer's life is twice as dangerous as the hero's life, but we do it for the greater good, but remember, there's only one chance I can erase , is not a guarantee.

Luna/Anne: Right...

Fubuky: The procedure will take place tomorrow, I hope everything goes well...