Chapter 20: Some conversations

Izuku pov

After taking Fubuky back to UA he was placed in the infirmary, Luna and Varis didn't leave his side, Anne also arrived there to check on him.

Me: Are you worried too?

Anne: Of course I'm worried!

Luna: I would like to know something, why are you so interested in him?

Anne: Is it wrong to be worried about a childhood friend?

Luna: Childhood friend? How old were you when you met and spent time with him?

Anne: From six to twelve years old.

Luna: It's not possible, I'm friends with him at that time too, if that were the case I would remember you.

Anne: What do you mean you would remember me? I was friends with him back then and I don't remember you or if he mentioned you!

Me: Well... I didn't want to intrude... but Luna, remember when we were talking about your and 

Fubuky's past, the possibility that you had lost certain memories too?

Anne: What are you talking about?

Me: When I and the others spent the day with Eri and Varis, Fubuky mentioned that he had two friends, he only knows this from vague clues he had when his mother was alive.

Anne: Okay... but how can we be sure?

Me: Ask him to ask something that his childhood friends should know.

Luna: And when will he wake up?

I look at the devices.

Me: His heart rate seems to be normalizing, so I don't think it will take long.

Luna/Anne: I hope so...

After a few hours Fubuky starts to wake up.

Fubuky: Ah... my body is so numb that it feels like fifty doses of anesthetic were injected into me...

Luna/Anne: FUBUKY!

They both hug him.

Fubuky: H-Hi to you two.

Luna: Do you realize how worried I was?!

Fubuky: ...

Luna: I-I almost thought I was going to lose you again...

Fubuky: Again? But...

Luna: Fubuky, remember when I said you had two friends? I was one of them!

Fubuky: Wait, are you serious?

Luna: Yes... but we have a small problem...

Fubuky: What would it be?

Luna: Well... Anne here claims to be the other person/friend you had, so to confirm we wanted you to ask a question that only the two of us would know...

Fubuky: Hm... oh, that's simple, what's the name of the song that the three of us sang together as children, it was almost a lullaby song.

Luna/Anne: Moon and Bouquet.

Fubuky: They got it right.

(If anyone is curious what this song is, it's a song from Fate Last Encore, in this case this is the ending)