⚫ ~ Chapter i: Butterflies ~ ⚫

Someone explorers believe that they will never find something to they believe in the world... But the Nektons are here to explore the world. They are the Nekton Family and they explore the Deep.

But someone from the Members of Nekton Family is the all the members of the Nekton Family, but a smart and beautiful teenager girl named: Grace Nekton believe that she has her family but someone wants to stay away from her family but she won't leave them...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After that, Ant just seen in the Ephemycron this symbol while Nektons searching the ocean and Fontaine just sighed because Ant is not here to help them in the search.

"Why Ant not coming here and he's over the map of Ephemycron? Ugh. Grace, you will talk with Ant? I going be a little weird that he won't to help us!"

Fontaine said and then Grace sighed while Kaiko smiling at her older daughter.

"It's time, right?"

"Right. I will talk with Ant with Grace, just don't be nerves, okay?"

Kaiko ask Fontaine and she going be calm?... And then mother and daughter seen Ant in the Ephemycron, always and she sighed and Kaiko and Grace tried to talk with Ant

"Ant we missed you this morning."

Kaiko said to Ant

"Uh-huh."

"Look, I know everyone has their own projects, but I do expect us to do some things as a family."

Kaiko said again and he always seen this symbol again

"Hmm."

Ant seen this symbol while Kaiko and Grace going be a little weird

"Ant, are you listening to me?"

Kaiko ask Ant while Grace tried to know that Ant is okay as always.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll clean it later."

Ant answer to Kaiko and they just gets a little shock and she didn't understand why and then Grace seen in the map and she will ask him too.

"So, what are you working on?"

Grace ask Ant and he seen them.

"Huh? Oh, it's this symbol I found on the map. It's like as bird.."

"Are there birds in the sea?"

Kaiko ask Ant and he realized that are there birds in the sea but there are no birds in the sea.

"No.. it's as... Umm.. oh! Like butterfly."

"Butterfly? I like it! You, Grace?"

Kaiko ask Grace and she realized that it's time to know the truth..

"Yes, right.. this is an butterfly, so I remember that my grandma call me "my little butterfly" I think so but I can't remember everything.."