Is it" i said getting interested in this topic.

Yes , so next time when you meet him don't show that you are feeling nervous or something around him , just be confident and respond him in his way " she said .

For example" i said.

Like when he told you to kiss him on his cheek then you should have kissed him by that kiss he must have known that you aren't feeling nervous from him and you are confident and that will make him nervous " she said

You know very well about these things Neha" i said ,

Mere 4 ex aise hi nahi rhe , unglion pr nachaya h Maine unhe mere samne tike nahi " she said feeling proud of herself.

Okk so I will show him who's Aisha sharma " i said feeling motivated by Neha's advice.

You look happy today Aisha " said neha admiring the smile I had on my face .

Thanks to this Surya , he may be annoying but he's funny though " i said.

I hope this smile stays longer" she said.

Hope for good " i said.

Btw my brother is coming next weekend and he's going to stay in kasol for 2 months" i said.

Well that's good, try to be good to your brother " she said.

I'll try .... Well I am still upset with him , he ignored me for his new girlfriend"

Forget that now okk be good to him" she said .

Okk i should leave now, " i said and get up from my place, I gave Neha a side hug and walk towards the main door.

I have to go alone now , ohh my god I need to do something now , what if those boys comes in my way again, no no this will not happen ,

Don't think bad Aisha nothing will happen " i said and i came outside the house and I saw his car in the corner of the street .

Is he waiting for me" i said and i felt relieved after seeing him but i was confused too why was he waiting for me .

I walked towards his car and get inside the car and sit in the passenger seat.

Were you waiting for me" I asked him.

I told you that I'll drop you home and this is not your house" he said having a mild smile on his face.

Thank you , i thought I had to go home alone and " I was saying but he cut me off.

And you thought that those bunch of losers will come in your way and will trouble you" he said.

Hmm hmm" i said.

They will never ever do that after yesterday's beating " he said.

But still" i said.

It's okk Aisha you don't need to be scared from anyone " he said and hold my hand .

I pulled my hand from his hand .

Okk let's go now" i said and he starts driving the car .

Surya's pov

I was driving the car and she was sitting on the passenger seat right next to me . She was seeing outside the window, he hair were flying in air , she was enjoying the drive, she is still not accepting that i really like her , she thinks that I am playing games with her , I like the way she feels shy and embarrased when I goes near her feeling shy and embarrased is good atleast she doesn't feel uncomfortable around me .

So why do you go for therapy session " I asked her

Just trying to recover from my Past" she said seeing outside.

What Past" I asked

Can we not talk about this " she said looking at me .

Hmmm sure " i said but I really wanted to know about her past maybe other day when she'll trust me.

So here's your house " i said after we reached her house.

Thanks for the drive" she said .

My pleasure beautiful " i said .

She goes inside her house and I drove back to my house.

🕊️🕊️

I came home after dropping her , i entered the hallway mom was in the kitchen and Avi , dhriti and dad were sitting on the dinning table.

Where were you Surya , your yoga class ends a 7 it's 9 now" said Avinash .

And who are you to ask , hmm my mommy" i said . I perfectly know what he was trying to do .

Ouch " said dhriti mocking Avinash.

Ouch haa ouch wait I'll show you " said Avinash.

Sorry sorry " shouted dhriti running upstairs Avi ran behind her.

I sit beside dad , he was reading the newspaper, i pulled out my phone and started scrolling.

Hey listen I want to talk to you about something " said dad .

Yes tell dad " i said. Putting my phone down , giving him full attention.

Today I met a very old friend of mine , he lives in kasol, and we were just talking about life , he told me about her daughter, he looks really worried for her " said dad .

Why what happened to his daughter" I asked.

My friend and his wife got divorced since she was 2 , he couldn't look after her properly due to work and a bad relationship had been built between her and him , also she is not on good terms with her mother also " he said .

That's really bad " i said.

Yeah also she ran away from home when a argument broke between them , but after she lost a childhood friend of hers she came back , but things got bad now , she doesn't talk to anybody at home nor she make any friends " said dad .

Well I feel sorry for her , just let me know if I can help in any way " i said.

Look i could asked Avinash to do this but he's a bit funny and casual these days , and since the day the vacation started he's doing every work casually, so i don't trust him in this matter , I hope you'll do this work for me" he said.

Well you're right Avinash had really gone crazy, do you know he just enrolled me into the couple yoga classes " i said.

Crazy boy" said dad.

Well dad what can I do in this case , and plzz don't say that you want me to marry that girl" i said .

No no , I just want you to met that girl , make friends with her , take her on outing , just make her feel alive with people again " said dad .

Okk fine dad I'll do it" i said .

But keep one thing in mind just don't be more than friends , my friend is really concerned about his daughter, he wouldn't like it " said dad giving me a firm look.

Relax dad , I'll be careful " i said nooding my head.

I know you'll , that's why I have assigned this work to you instead of Avinash" said dad patting my shoulder.

I'll get a shower " i said and i goes straight to my room.

Follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.