"You fucked that one up mate." Austin says laughing. Drew rolls his eyes and catches Madelyn's eye. he sighs.

"She was coming to say sorry asshole." Madelyn says glaring at him.

"That's not my problem. like she said Mads I'm not her boyfriend I can do what I want."

"Drew you have no idea what she's going through right now." Madelyn shouts.

"Yea cause she wouldn't tell me." Drew says glaring at her.

Madelyn rolls her eyes. "Go after her dumbass you'll understand when she does tell you."

Drew shakes his head noticing the girl was stood listening to all this. He shakes his head. "I'm good Mads." He takes her hand and walks off leaving Madelyn pissed at him for Bailey.

liked by Madelyncline and 839,027 others

baileyulrich 19 years ago this little girl was taken to her first audition by her dad after loosing her mother. she had always been in love with acting and so her dad brought her dreams to life. now did she get the part.. no. but here that little girl is now staring in movies and shows! and i have my dad to thank for that. he never gave up on me. my beautiful father who always looked out for me but never had anyone look out for him. I've always been ashamed of what he turned into but what i should've done is actually helped him. dad. i'm sorry for failing you. i love you always. <3

Madelyncline here for you always hon 

Sebastianstan gonna hug you so hard next time i see you

Johnnathandavissoffical rip love you bails

Tessamaethomson my gorgeous girl i am so sorry for your loss

user2 did her dad die

|user7 obviously dumbass

|user3 no need to be rude

Madisonbaileybabe hugs are on their way babe

carlaciagrant love you sweetie

rudeth heaven gained another angel

chasestoaks here for you

drewstarkey

Drew stared at the screen. was that why she had such a bad attitude this past week? he'd ignored her and tried to make her jealous while her dad was dying. he felt like an absolute dick. how the hell could he make up for this.

"Babe i can't believe this. I'm so sorry this is happening to you." Maddie says hugging Bailey. Madelyn holds her and Laci sits down in front of her holding her hand. 

"When did you find out?" Laci asks squeezing her hand.

Bailey wipes a tear away. "Um.. a few days ago. I told mads straight away I just.. have trouble telling people stuff like this."

Maddie nods her head. "Of course babe we get it."

Madelyn strokes her hair and lays her head on Baileys. "My parents send their love hon." She says smiling.

Bailey smiles back. "Thanks.. I love them back." She tries to laugh but instead starts to cry.

A few knocks sound and the girls look up. "Get you asses in here.!" Madison shouts. the door opens and everyone crowds in. Drew follows in last.

"Guys I love you all but I really need to breathe." Bailey says laughing.

Rudy shakes his head. "No that's not allowed."

JD pushes him playfully. "Move your ass rudeth."

Bailey laughs and tries to get up. "I'm just gonna get some air. If that's ok."

Everyone nods. "Of course Bails." Chase says smiling.

Bailey leaves them all in the trailer and steps outside. she takes a deep breath in and the tears start again. She hears the door open and she faces the other way. "Madelyn I just wanna be alone for a few seconds."

"Sorry.. I just thought-" His voice says and Bailey turns around. her tired eyes meet his sad ones. "I just wanted-"

"Drew.. I really need to be alone right now."

He nods. "I got it.. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for.. well"

Bailey nods. "Me too."

Drew stands there awkwardly. "Right.. alone.. well. I'll be in there."

Bailey watches him go in and lets it all out. 

A/N  hey pooks!

hope you like this chapter. 

love yall xx