9

"Laci!" Bailey squeals as the cold water hits her face.

"Drown bitch drown" Laci cackles as she splashes Bailey with the sea water.

Maddie and Mads join the two girls in the sea giggling while splashing each other. "This means war!" Bailey yells.

A second later a beach ball scares the girls by falling beside them splashing them all. "Sorry ladies!" Austin shouts from the shore.

Bailey grabs the ball and comes running out the water to throw it at Austin. This leads to her chasing him for at least ten whole minutes. 

Drew, unnoticed by Bailey, watches her laughing at them both. "You really not going to say anything about last night... she's probably told all her friends by now!" Rudy complains.

Drew sips his drink and glances at him for a second before laying his eyes back on her. "Look man all you need to know is we hooked up what more is there to know?"

"is it serious." Rudy asks

Drew looks down "Your gonna have to ask her that man."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sipping on her drink, Bailey watches Drew with the guys. 

your not ready for a relationship its just a hookup.

your only wanting some fun he'll understand.

he's sweet but you would hurt him.

plus if you started dating you'll just ruin everything.

your annoying and clingy there's a reason why Tim cheated.

Wow that got dark fast

He looks over to her and smiles. He realises she's lost in thought and walks over. "Hey, you good?"

She glances up at him and smirks. "Better now your here."

he chuckles and sits. "Well in that case I guess I'll have to stay."

Bailey laughs and notices Mads raising her eyebrows at her.

"So about last night-" Drew starts

Before she can stop herself bailey blurts out "I think it should just be a one time thing."

Drew looks startled and a little hurt. "Right.. oh yea well of course. if that's how you feel."

Bailey instantly feels regret seeming into her. "Look Drew.. I'm not ready for anything like a relationship right now even just casual sex I just don't think it would be good for me. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to but I need to think about what's best for me."