10

"I feel like actual shit." Mads groans holding her head. Poor Claudia was only trying to style her hair.

"Girl I don't feel like shit I just am shit." Bailey whines. 

"We can be shit together." Mads laughs the furrowing here eyebrows from the pain.

"Ok girls I think that's enough talk about shit...Now how much did you actually drink last night."

"Not too much.." Mads says looking over at Bailey who laughs.

"Nice joke."

Claudia sighs and looks to Sophia ,Bailey's hair stylist, and chuckles. "You two will be the death of me.

"Why else do you think I'm here." Bailey says putting her hands together like she's plotting something.

Chase and Drew walk in minutes later. Drew looked good for the hangover Bailey knew he had, however Chase quite literally looked like he would die in a matter of seconds. "How are you two ladies doing." Drew asks sitting down in the chair next to Bailey.

"Drew shut your pretty face up and stop looking so happy. This morning is for tears, ugliness and headaches only." Madelyn glares at him while he laughs looking over at Bailey who has her eyes shut.

"Babe you could never look ugly." Chase walks over and kisses her cheek.

"Ew please stop before I violently vomit on you." Bailey groans still with her eyes close.

"Oh but she's my babe, my Pookie bear my little golden nugget." Chase says sitting down.

"Chase I swear to god I will burn you with the curling iron."

Drew grabs it and turns around. "She's right man those names are just downright wrong."

"Joseph Drew Starkey you put down that curling iron right now." Sophia threatens.

Bailey finally opens her eyes and laughs at him, taking it from him and handing it to Sophia instead."

"Damn now how am I supposed to protect myself from chase and Pookie bear."

"Don't worry Drewseph I'll protect you."

Drew grabs her hand. I don't know what to say. I owe you with my life. Say anything and I'll do it."

Bailey chuckles. "I'll hold you to that."

"I hope you do darlin."

Chase and mads give each other and look while hiding their laughs, while Claudia isn't so subtle. "Both of you stop flirting so I can actually get you guys ready."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hey Austie you feeling better." Bailey asks while grabbing a strawberry.

"Hangovers don't mess with me so hell yea." He smiles at her drinking whatever it was in his cup.

"Lucky bitch." She rolls her eyes while laughing.

"Quick question Bails... and you don't have to answer but what the hell Is going on with you and Drew."

"Nothing. We're just friends."