Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors

Начните с самого начала

Akshita: what are you wearing dii? (elder sister)

Abhira: that's what I am thinking... (confusingly)

Akshita: hmmm...

Abhira: let's wear the outfit which we bought last week... (suddenly in excitement)

Akshita: that's a good idea...

Abhimanyu: girls please don't take much time otherwise bhai will change his mind... (making them scared)

Abhira and Akshita: no no no please don't say that we will take only 45 mins... and started running towards their room...

All brothers: be careful... (screaming)

All went to their room and started to get ready and meet as per their plan... they decide to take their favorite car, on driving sit Abhimanyu, on passenger sit Armaan, on middle sit Abhira and Akshita and on the last sit Abir and Akshit... with before and after cars of securities...

~~~~~~~∞∞◈◈♡◈◈∞∞~~~~~~~

They reach at their favorite mall and excitedly move towards game zone and spent their time on different games like pool, air hockey, super bikez etc...

In that our hero was missing, actually he got a call, so he comes out from game zone and attend the call and talk to his important client...

After completing the call, he was about to go back to game zone but suddenly something catches his eyes, so he moves towards that, and it was jewelry piece because seeing that piece he remembers ocean blue eyes...

He goes to that shop and ask salesperson to bring that piece and as that piece come, he got mesmerized and thought to purchase it...

He didn't know why he want to take it, but his heart was saying to take it, so listen to his heart and purchase it...and go back to game zone...

Abir: where were you bhai?

Armaan: call...

Akshit: let's go and play that basketball... (pointing towards his left side)

Armaan: hmm...

They all move towards basketball and started playing after some time they decide to do lunch and then movie...

They all went to the food court and sit on the corner sit... and place their order...

Abhimanyu: how is collage going on guys...

Akshita: superb bhai... (happily)

Armaan: what about Akshit and Abir?

Akshit: good bhai, in this Sem we have to make presentation, so I was thinking to come to our office...

Abir: everything is going good now only last exam remain...

Armaan: good going...

Like this they were talking but suddenly they heard some irritating voice...

Voice: hey hiii guys what a coincident...

Abhimanyu instantly look at Armaan who close his eyes duo to irritation...

Abhimanyu: oh god what she is doing here... (murmuring to his siblings)

Abhira: bro, please do something if she spoils bhai's mood then I will not leave her... (irritatingly)

Abir: oh, hii Taniya what are you doing here? (extra sweetly)

So, she was Taniya Saxena, daughter of Mahesh Saxena who was business partner of Rathors. She was in modelling industry and her dream was to become Mrs. Armaan Singh Rathor AKA Queen... so when ever get chance she come to pursue Armaan and trying to come in his family's good books. But everyone knows about her so as much as possible they try to ignore her...

She thinks herself perfect in everything and also think that she has everything that every man can demand in girl... but she did not know that this was her biggest misunderstanding...

Taniya: nothing Abir just come to do some shopping you know na I have to look best as I am model... (flaunting herself)

Abir: yeah, I know that chudail (witch) (murmuring) hmm... (smile in front of Taniya)

Taniya: oh, Armaan you are also here sorry I did not see you... (pretending to surprise)

Armaan: hmm... (with his always cold voice)

Taniya: btw what are you doing here guys if you don't mind can I join you... (ask very sweetly)

Abhira: yar if she will join us, all our day out get spoil... (to Akshita slowly)

Akshit: yarr why she is here... (to Abir slowly)

Abhimanyu: nothing we came for a lunch...

Taniya: ohh.. can i....

She cut by a call which come to her phone... she excuses herself and take call and after 2 min come again...

Taniya: sorry guys I could not join you today I have to go somewhere...

Abhimanyu: it's okay... (slightly smiling)

Taniya: okay byyy.... And go from there...

Akshita: hfff now we can enjoy freely...

Everyone agrees with her and then they complete their lunch and then move towards movie theatre to watch movie and after that they had some snacks and then went to their sibling's penthouse to spend some time with each other...like this they enjoy their day out... 

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...